As an Animal Crossing and Dr.Shrunk fan...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny Biondi

Reaction score
So, I play Animal Crossing since I was 11, in these days I'm playing both New Leaf and City Folk, and I love them, but I'm playing City Folk more because I don't play with it since 2010.

Something I really love from Animal Crossing more than the game itself are the characters...

Dr. Shrunk is my favourite character, well, Sally/Margie is my fav too (I own a Sally plush, the elephant, who also appeared in the movie).

I want a Shrunk plush.

So, there are some animal and human villagers plushies too, but most of the special ones (Blathers, Brewster, Tom Nook...) are available as plush dolls...even Resetti and Kicks! (I dislike Kicks).

So I looked online on various sites like Amazon and eBay and Google looking for...

Animal Crossing Shrunk plush

Animal Crossing Shisho plush

Doubutsu no mori Shisho meigurumi (in Japanese)

Nothing, I only found a figure from the New Leaf merchandise.

So...they have never made a Shrunk plush?Do people really prefer Resetti?Do people dislike Shrunk?Do they prefer to make Kicks who does legalized thefts? (...in City Folk, I asked to change my shoes, but he made for me the same shoes I was wearing before...in New Leaf he even laughs when I select the broken heart emotion, so...this is how I started to dislike him).

So...probably a Shrunk plush does NOT exist...so does anyone know about figures and gacha stuff?I'll surely buy the New Leaf figure but since toy companies made lots of Animal Crossing toys and gacha stuff (I even saw them at the Comicon, here in Naples in 2012, but I bought the Sally plush and other stuff, so I wasn't able to buy them...) I wanna know if there are some Dr.Shrunk stuff like charms and figures.

Animal Crossing toys are even available in Europe (I preordered New Leaf, when I got the game I got an Isabelle figure, the bag had the western logo and CE logo), and even plushies, but not in Italy sadly, gacha machines are...everywhere but there are only cheap chinese toys, Mario and Pokemon stuff (they're the only Nintendo series under the spotlights here...) Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto (Bandai only likes to sell shonen stuff here in Italy, Precure is extra popular here between kids and adults but no gadgets).

With this I think you understood...the gashapon market is not serious in Italy.

Maybe in 2006-2007 there where Animal Crossing gacha toys here in Italy too, because there where also Sonic the hedgehog and Nintendogs stuff, now Mario and Pokemon only.

I really need your help to find some Animal Crossing stuff with Shrunk on it...

If not...I'll be sad again because

the things/characters/series I like are always the less loved/known (who's Kirby?When I try to look for some Kirby stuff in stores they tell me it's for kids or who is him, and they tell me Mario and Pokemon are for adults or are more important...)

I guess I should ask someone on FB to make a custom Shrunk plush and a custom charm for me :/ I guess Shrunk is the MOST underrated Animal Crossing character, he doesn't even speak in the movie...I think the movie would be more enjoyble with him making some of his jokes...

Shrunk literally gave me nightmares when I was 8 because in the night when he was there it felt like I was playing a horror game hiding from him as much as possible and when we would bump into each other I would get super creeped out from him

in new leaf he's slightly less scary though

If you want a Shrunk (who is an axolotl)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png Take a look at Deviant Art. You might find someone to make one for you. It's gonna cost ya. But there is the best talent for custom made things there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back