as I'm new here and people have never seen me around here before, I decided to introduce myself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamayuki!

Reaction score
I joined this community because I have a huge passion for tamagotchi, but my colleagues are the opposite, they don't even know what tamagotchi is, so they told me that there could be a tamagotchi group, so here I am. I'm a big tama-friend, who wants friendship 😃

sorry for the delay in introducing myself I'm shy

Hi Tamayuki!

I don't really know many people who are into tamas so if you're up for it we can geek out over tamas lol

I'm currently running my tamagotchi P and sanrio meets and anxiously waiting for the tamagotchi uni to come out 😌

Do you have any favorite tamagotchi?

I don't know, it's hard to pick a favorite. I love everyone, how about you? 🤩

omg i only have 3 😂😅 You must have a lot of experience with this right? 😃 (and one of them I'm still going to win)

Last edited:
I have an original from generation 2, a counterfeit, a touma pet, and I'm going to win one that I don't know if it's original, which is a punirunes 😅

hello do you also want to be my tama-friend, this is the first time i have so many friends who really understand, me i never identified so much in one place 🥰

I joined this community because I have a huge passion for tamagotchi, but my colleagues are the opposite, they don't even know what tamagotchi is, so they told me that there could be a tamagotchi group, so here I am. I'm a big tama-friend, who wants friendship 😃

sorry for the delay in introducing myself I'm shy
I'm new here myself, hoping to learn alot as well.

Latest posts

Back