Ashlee Simpson

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolly_pop_TaMa453

Reaction score
I LOVE ASHLEE SIMPON!!! but what kind of music does she sing? cuz on her first cd, its rock, then her next cd, its a mix beteen rock and hip hop, now her newest cd is, almost like chinese music. im not tryin to say anything bad about her, but i just want to know what kind of muic she has.

XxLollyxX

Yes D: Very.

Her music is average for me. I don't care for it, but I don't hate it. I just don't really listen to it.

funny.. Ashlee and Pete just messed up the world didnt they? FOB fans are ticked, and everyone hates Ashlee Simpson.

^ Pretty much xD

People in my class think I have a Pete Wenttz obsession because of my FOB obsession, so they're all "Awwww. Allie must be heartbroken" <.<

how mean! my friends at school always say, "Y do u like her?! she's not pretty! not even cute! and her music sucks!"

thats just a couple things they say.. not all together like that. itgets annoying after a while.

aw man! i hate that.. cuz once i liked a kid in my class, and the boy who sits next to me, hes like, "dont u wish u were in the same class as ___?? (i dont want to say his name for the whole world to see. ) or he'll say, " hey Shelby Villa!" in this teasing voice.

She has some good songs but everybody knows she doesn't really sing like that. Every time she sings live she isn't as half as good as she is on the recorded versions of the songs and people always have an excuse about it. But her songs are still good I guess.

i know.. thats the only thing i dont like about her.. SHE NEVER ACTUALLY SINGS!! but i think on the slow songs she has, is her rel voice... it never sounds like she did anything on her slow songs... but on her newest cd, she got her voice SO changed!!

^ I'm not the only one! =D

One person *coughwhoisobsessedovermecough* was like "Awh, Allie. Pete got married? You must be heartbroken" And hugged me. :\

EW! u should have slapped him and said, " DO NOT TOUCH ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!". but thats wat i would have done.. wat did u do after he hugged u??

Latest posts

Back