Ashley Tisdale

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exacly Sakura.
And Mileyrox, Please stop saying things like:

"I dont like Hannah Montanna"

"HANNAH ROCKS!"

"Ashley Tidsale isent really good"

"SHE'S REALLY GOOD! :p "

Its annoying. stop it :D
YOU stop bossing me around. I WILL say I like Miley no matter what. I'm not going to stop it. In fact, I will just ignore you every time you tell me to stop because it's not worth it getting in a fight with u.

And I said it's ok, Ashley's not my favourite celebrity either. :l How is that saying, "Ashley Tisdale's not great, she's REALLY great!" :l Don't assume when you haven't even read it cleary.

Disney singers are fake,for one they lip sing,and if you don't beleave check out these music videos by Hannah Montana and Selena Gomez;watch closely in some parts the music keeps going,but she isn't moving her lips.In the Hannah Montana one pay attention while shes in the bus,the song is playing,but she's going in circles and singing perfectly!She's falling out the bus and still singing!As for the Selena Gomez one,it's pretty obvouise when the song is keeps going and she is just standing there.

Selena Gomez: https://youtube.com/watch?v=7H8LA0A1q_4

Hannah Montana:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

As for Ashly Tisdale,I just think she's hot. O.-

Last edited by a moderator:
*Puffs down* sorry miley, stressed out :p

but, on topic, I like her beats. "he said she said" 's beat was good :D I dont like her voice, but beats and rythems are good. she should make a insturmental hesaid she said :D

*Puffs down* sorry miley, stressed out :p
but, on topic, I like her beats. "he said she said" 's beat was good :D I dont like her voice, but beats and rythems are good. she should make a insturmental hesaid she said :D
Oh I'm sorry for overreacting too. I hardly even know any of her songs, I just know the songs she sings in HSM 1+2. And so what if they lip sync TamaKev? They are lip syncing to their OWN VOICES. What's wrong with that?

Its true what Tama said though, Miley. Zack Efron in HSM, When he sings, thats not him. he's a Tenor, and its some other guy singing it. If Zack sang those songs, if would sound like (even more) crap (Then they are :D ), yet Zack still gets the credit. The other guy (Someguy named Jason) never got and credit, not eving in the ending credits :p

Oh I'm sorry for overreacting too. I hardly even know any of her songs, I just know the songs she sings in HSM 1+2. And so what if they lip sync TamaKev? They are lip syncing to their OWN VOICES. What's wrong with that?
They're fake.

They're fake.
In music videos, ALL SINGERS lip sync. You dont expect them to actually sing do u? They record the song first, and then when it's time to shoot the music video, they lip sync to it. And that goes for EVERY SINGLE SINGER. And I must admit, it didn't even look like she was singing in the music video of Start All Over (Miley).

Miley's right.

here's a dare:

First, sing a simple song. Like Little Bo peep or something, and record it.

Then, sing that song at the same time dancing

Then dance and play the recorded version and lip sync

Listen to how diffrent they are. isent it hard to dance and sing at the same time? :)

Exactly.

Lip syncing isnt terrible, its only terrible if you do it like, at a concert, or maybe something that should be live?

BEGGING:

PLEASE, PLEASE NO MORE HANNAH FLAMES! THEY HURT MY EYES!

I'm not flaming Hannah,I hold nothing against her I'm simply saying when it comes to Disney stars singing it's fake. =/

Latest posts

Back