Asking Him Out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer829

Reaction score
Ok, so theres this guy that i sort of keep in touch with. i havent seen him in 2 years. i really like him and want to go out with him. but how do i ask him? my idea is (he said i should come over) to go to his house and ask him out then. but i dont know. so plz help me.

Well you might have to see him maybe a little bit more to be sure he Likes you. I dont think this is the right guy to ask out if you havent seen him in 2 years. Sorry! ^_^

Ok, so theres this guy that i sort of keep in touch with. i havent seen him in 2 years. i really like him and want to go out with him. but how do i ask him? my idea is (he said i should come over) to go to his house and ask him out then. but i dont know. so plz help me.
[SIZE=10pt]Don't ask him out. This is pointless.[/SIZE]

How are you going to go out? Send adorable little email's to each other. ^^

c.l

Go for it! You know the worst that would happen? He says no, thats when you tell him you were ZAPPED or DARED to do it lol

Tama 3445521508 :puroperatchi:

Go for it! You know the worst that would happen? He says no, thats when you tell him you were ZAPPED or DARED to do it lol
Tama 3445521508 :puroperatchi:
*sigh*

Like I said before... How are they suppose to go out? send email's to each other. How sweet. >_>

c.l

I have to agree with colour.less in a way. It's hard to have a relationship with somebody you barely see, and it puts alot of pressure on the relationship. You'll want to kiss him, hug him...but all you can do is send him an email or IM. But if you truly like him, and don't think you can bare keeping your feelings private, go for it.

Just remember that if he says yes, you're in for a bumpy ride. If he says no, then at least you'll know how he feels.

It sounds like you either don't go to the same school or you live far away from each other.

Spend another few months or probably a year to get to know him better, and hang out with him. How old are you? I really think you shouldn't ask him out unless you are 13+.

If you feel that you are totally ready, then say something like this:

"Hi *insert boy's name here*! Umm...I was wondering if you wanted to go to *insert place you want to bring him here*?" and then you can anxiously wait for the response.

Anyways, good luck! :blink:

*sigh*
Like I said before... How are they suppose to go out? send email's to each other. How sweet. >_>

c.l
It's only 'funny' the first time around. >>

Anyways I'd say wait. He could have changed a lot in 2 years, but after that, go for it. ^^

*sigh*

c.l
Who cares?

:/

Anyway, ask him! dont be shy D: dont be sad if he says no just keep moving on.

[SIZE=7pt]First off, ask people if he likes you the day before, and think much about what will happen if he says yes. You will most likely feel some pressure on things like hugging, talking, and dates. But it's mostly worth it if you really like the guy. :D Avoid the pressure. Keep things nice and slow. If he says no, don't take it too hard. There are many great guys in the world, and you're sure to find one. Make sure you guys are friends first, trust me, you don't want things to be awkward. I suggest a group date, they are much less awkward and you have your friends by your side to help you all night. The movies are a great place to go. Let him choose the movie, it's an act of kindness, and even if you don't like it, watch it for his sake. Be friendly and casual when you decide to make the move. Compliment him, but not too much. Pull him aside and say it. Don't act too disappointed if he says no, your friends are there when you want to let out your feelings. Good luck![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back