At last, I am here =D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star130695

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Star130695.

I couldn't work out why i couldn't join properly, until i realised that i was clicking on the wrong age group link. i am blonde so i have an excuse. :mellow:

I got in to tamagotchis in year 5 (4th grade in us i think), 2005 when the v1 was out. my friend had a tama and i played a couple of games with it. So easter 2005, was when i got my 1st ever tama, a v1. I loved tamas and was into them for a few years. i think i was in year 8 or 9 when i had less time to care for tamas and they all ran out of battery.

i don't know why, but a couple of weeks ago i had an urge to play with my tamas again. so i bought batteries and my reset my 2 v4s. one of them died, so i took the battery out and i'm gonna save it for when my current tama's battery dies.

i have a v1, can't remember if i have a v2 or not, a v3 somewhere and 2 v4s-one european and 1 from america. My european one died so i'm looking after my pretty US tama. looking after 1 is sooo much easier! ;)

i hope i'm not boring you by the way... :p

so i was searching Google for tips and came across tamatalk. horray! i'm glad i did, it's a nice community website... all about tamas!! even better. i'm 15 this year.. but oh well! age doesn't matter, does it?

so, i'll probably come on tomorrow and sort my settings out and whatever ^_^

hope i'll make some tamabuddies soon!

Trust me, age doesn't matter at all. I'm 17 this year lol. :3

I just started on TT last night, so I'm pretty uninformed about the whole thing.

But hopefully we'll both figure it out and such soon. xD

Welcomeee to TamaTalk. :)

Enjoy ~

Edit: You joined an April 1st, go you! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back