At what age do adult Tamas turn into oldies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkelement501

Reaction score
My two tamas are both 10 and they havent turned into oldies yet at what age will they turn into oldies? and are there only 3 oldies?

you can only get oldies by waiting for the matchmaker to come and then choose to not love anyone

~sparkly princess~

tamas can turn in to oldies at any age they usually change at 9 or 10 but they can even change when thier 20 :furawatchi:

but i dont think the matchmaker will come because my tamas are married to eachother and they have babies(i do the pause at night thing)

My two tamas are both 10 and they havent turned into oldies yet at what age will they turn into oldies? and are there only 3 oldies?
16 if your healthy and don't no love to the matchmaker or theres always debugging it ! ! ! ! :p

but i dont think the matchmaker will come because my tamas are married to eachother and they have babies(i do the pause at night thing)
I think maybe adults don't turn into oldies if they've had children.

My ;) turned into an oldie aged 6! And the matchmaker never came!

So weird!

Rey Mysterio

When I let my 2 tamagotchis turn into oldies, they both evolved at age 11, but not all tamagotchis are that way. The most likely age for them to turn into an oldie is between the ages of 10-20. Sometimes it can even be under 10 or over 20, but that's rare.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

you can only get oldies by waiting for the matchmaker to come and then choose to not love anyone

~sparkly princess~
Yes, that is true, but you didn't anwser her question :( I hate when people do that. You should read and you will know she asked what age, not how.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back