At what time do you wake up for school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalight

Reaction score
I wake up around at 5:40. I am usually the first one up in my house. I like waking up that early because....I don't know why but I like it. At what time do you wake up at to get ready for school?

i am supposed to wake up 6 00 but i wake up 6 40 and my bus comes at 7 07. lol

I get up at around 8:00...School starts around 9:30.

Nice and late. I like it like that. :furawatchi:

I don't know how I will ever handle High School. o_O

Getting up at 5:30? Oh my gosh... x.x

That ain't normal for me.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
6:00 am, watch Yu-Gi-Oh till 6:30, go to back to bed until 7:30. Leave For school at around 8:45

I sleep for school at around 9:45 and then I wake up at 7:00. I sometimes wake up at 6:00 before my sister to shower.

I get up at around 8:00...School starts around 9:30. Nice and late. I like it like that. :D

I don't know how I will ever handle High School. o_O

Getting up at 5:30? Oh my gosh... x.x

That ain't normal for me.

-Rachel
You get used to it. I wish my school started at 9:30. You're so lucky.

6:30 even though my school starts at 9:00 I like to go on the computer. ;-)

I used to go to bed at 12:00 AM and wake up at 7:40 AM.

Now I go to bed at 9:00-10:00 and wake up around 6:30 or 7:00.

I wake up around at 5:40. I am usually the first one up in my house. I like waking up that early because....I don't know why but I like it. At what time do you wake up at to get ready for school?
Me too, but I wake up a little earlier. Just 10 minutes earlier. School starts at 7:30 AM but the bus comes 45 minutes earlier. I live on the outskirts of my town.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually get woken up at 6:00 (by the inconsiderate idiots in my house who feel the need to stomp around and scream when they wake up) and lie in bed until seven. I used to actually get out of bed at six, but I don't anymore.

I wake up at 6, and I have to be out of the house by 7:30.

And school ends at 4pm. Waaaah.

I wake up at 6, and I have to be out of the house by 7:30.And school ends at 4pm. Waaaah.
What time does your school start? Mine ends at 3:30, but I don't get home until 4:10 usually. My school starts at 8:45. (I love middle school starting so late! I don't want to go to high school where it starts at 8:00 like it did in elementary school.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back