At what time does your Tama wakes up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cinnie1

Reaction score
I wanna know because if someone wakes me really early that someone is in trouble and i dont wanna trow my Tama to infinity and beyond so can some one tell me at what time do they wake up??

he goes to bed at something like 8 pm but when I go to bed I pause it

it's a V3 and it's the teenager

thanx :angry:

Ohh and its A PATAPATATCHI (the bird)

Last edited by a moderator:
My v3 goes to bed at 9:00 And wakes up at either 8:00 or 9:00 AM He is an adult (Mametchi..I always get mametchis) ...He just left his baby...Sorry if i'm not helping..I didn't exactly understand your question. :) :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly, healthier teens on the v3 go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 9am while unhealthier teens go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 10am.

Or I might be wrong, maybe all of the teens go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 9am.

I think Patapatatchi/Batabatchi is one of the healthier characters so you shouldn't have any problem at all.

I'm pretty sure that all of the teens on the v1-v4.5 sleep for 13 hours. (v5 teens sleep for 10 hours.)

Like others have said, your teen will usually go to sleep at 8pm and wake up at 9am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back