ATENTION! CLICK ON THIS !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~cry~

Reaction score
ATENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'V DISCOVERED THE ONLY VIRTUAL PET THAT'S BETTER THAN A TAMAGOTCHI!

IT'S CALLED A.....................................................................................

8 IN ONE CYBER PET! :chohimetchi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

IT'S MADE BY A COMPANY CALLED T.T.T.M

I had one of those once...I thought it was better than a tama for a while too but after a while I realised it wasn't. ;)

Not much is beter then a Tama. The only thing that I think is better then a Tama is Vmigo. Sorry. I'm a huge fan of tamas but Vmigo is just a little better and has more things to do..

I want a V-Migo! I saw the Try-Me in a shop and tried it! (It was only a Look-at thing...didnt do anything)

Better than a tama: Hmmm...Nintendogs! and?...Tamagotchi...no wait...im tryitng to think of something better....

Oh yeah I had one of those for a while, I raised a cat,fish, and dinosaur on it to their adult look. I tried the butterfly but then the device went buggy I guess from years of use.

Latest posts

Back