ATTENTION ALL GIRL TAMA FANS!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join with all three of my tamagotchis but how do you join? :)

I have 2 tamagotchis 2 just tell me when it is and mabey I can join, I'm a very busy girl u no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: by the way, tama_girl ---> 2 where Admin posted what a group hatching is 2 find an answr 2 ur ? !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama's profile is:

Sex: BOY

Name: Fiore

Kind: Ringotchi

Version 2 :( :blink:

Can I join your club?Mimitchi is soo cute! ! ! !

Look at this:

My tama was wiered because:

My tama called Trixy (girl) had a baby with a tama called Yoshi (my other ones brother! hehe) and they weren't really in love, Yoshi only like Trixy as a best friend and mine like Yoshi 2hearts and 2faces. Also, when they were connecting, Yoshi faleid and Trixy didn't and Yoshi didn't get the baby!!!

(P.S.I am going to call my baby tama, Donut! (Donot is a boy)

Donut needs friends!

Anyone up 4 being this cute little dudes friend???

My tama Trixy will go away 2morrow nite.

My other Tama Spyro (Brothers with Yoshi) has a girlfriend called Foxy.

Foxy is my friends which I took care of which is now hanatchi! (our wat eva its called!)

So, wanna be Donuts friend?

But this is 4 tama's only, so let ya tama talk to baby Donut!
Ah! Poor Yoshi! :) I will b dohnuts friend! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I join?I'm getting a Keitai Tamagotchi tomorrow.

Regards,

pixelation

ill so join.... i have 2 tamagotchis at home one pink and one purple i love them so much !! at the moment ther in ther 2nd generation cause i just got them last weekend :( :p :D ;) :( :D :( :p :eek: :angry:

Yes, sorry, but if you look at the first page of this topic it was in March, and it's bad nettiquite to post in old topics in forums. Not trying to be mean, by the way, just telling you. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back