Attention all V3's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PADDY 154

Reaction score
PLEASE, Please do not debug you'r tama!!! You can't type in you'r user name or passwords!!! :) So it's for youu'r own good!!! DO NOT DEBUG!!!!!!!! :mellow: ;) :) ;)

I debugged my V.3 and while it's true you can't enter passwords or usernames, I UN-debugged mine and it's fine. :lol: I've heard some people say that UN-debugging is impossible, but it's not.

-Tamaguy#1 :ph34r:

Thanks for the info! I was thinking of debugging and now i really don't want to debug and plus I don't want my tama to restart. I also really liked the passwords and how they worked. So thanks again.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hye, I just debugged mine yesturday and I got :ph34r: .It really isn't bad besaides not being able to put in usernames and passwords. I have 2 other v3's. It isn't really that bad

How the heck do you debug anyway? I hear people talking about debugging their tamagotchis all the time. What does it do, anyway? :chohimetchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

how do you, and what is 'debuging'? I don't know what you are talking about ^_^

[SIZE=22pt]to undebugg erase semicircle and put back together it actually puts it back to normal do not worry it will work!!!![/SIZE]

debugging is like making an evil operation on your tama!

you open it up all the way until you see the green chip

on the inside.

you rub the debug semicircle near the batterie place.

WITH A NO. 2 pencil.

your tama is in a mode wich fast forwards, you can not type in a username nor passwords.

and look around at all charachters ever on the v3 for v3 or v2 for v2 or v1 for v1

and yeah.

and Close it up, CONGRATS YOUR TAMA IS RUINED FOR GOOD UNLESS YOU ERASE THE SEMICIRCLE AGAIN!

SO DO U JUST GET THE CHARECTER RIGHT THEN :kuribotchi: IF NOT THEN :furawatchi: EVIL DEBUG EVIL

and wat would be the fun of tamas if u didnt get a surprise of which tama it evolves into?

I have never debuged my tamagotchis,nor do I want to.

I now know how to debug and undebug Tamas,But I don't want to debug my tamagotchis.

How the heck do you debug anyway? I hear people talking about debugging their tamagotchis all the time. What does it do, anyway? :huh: :huh: :huh:
Step 1: Make sure your Tamagotchi is an American ConneCTion.

Step 2: Open up your Tamagotchi to where the battery is. Remove the battery and undo the four small screws.

Step 3: To the lower left of the battery there is two semicircles. Grab a pencil and colour them in.

Step 4: Place your Tamagotchi back together.

Step 5: Insert the battery. Yay!

To undebug repeat all the steps but just rub off the graphite using an eraser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back