ATTENTION EVERYONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooky

Reaction score
:D how about until jamie rox gives admin the card we will be on our best behavior and then wn she does give it to him we all pm admin saying suprise happy b day and with our own personal message! so jamie rox post a forum to tell us when your ready! ok? now if there r new members dont worry about it! [SIZE=14pt]any questions? [/SIZE]

how bout it ? who wants to do it????

[SIZE=14pt]I DO![/SIZE] :huh:

Lets try it out kk?

now just to make sure what wer you told to do? i mean you jamie rox!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this would be a great and nice Idea, but think for a moment....If Admin getts 100 or so PM's saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY, wouldn't that be kinda hard for him to clean everything up and delete all of the messages?? I think we should just make a huge topic where everyone can wish a Happy Birthday to Admin at once? Well, that is my oppinion, thanks for reading it.

~Tama-Love~

I think this would be a great and nice Idea, but think for a moment....If Admin getts 100 or so PM's saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY, wouldn't that be kinda hard for him to clean everything up and delete all of the messages?? I think we should just make a huge topic where everyone can wish a Happy Birthday to Admin at once? Well, that is my oppinion, thanks for reading it.
~Tama-Love~
Well.. that's why we're sending him/her the stuff a few days before hand. Also, I PMed Admin yesterday and it said "Hi Admin" and guess what? He/she responded!! Maybe if we send something like "THE BEST PM YOU'LL EVER GET IN YOUR LIFE- SERIOUS!!" She/he might respond or at least look at it.

And tooky, can I "change" things up a little? Here's my idea:

Ok, everybody will be on their best behaviour for the next.. Month around that. And on the 9th day of September, I will make a topic entitled "Admin's Presents- We are sending tomorrow" and it will say that everyone should have the link to their webistes, cards, etc.. for admin and that as soon as we go on tamatalk tomorrow, first thing we do is send him/her the cards and things. Sound good, tooky?

PS, I am leaving tomorrow for the next two weeks, so i won't be able to do stuff on TT until Sept. 5th!

I am currently working on a card for the Admin. It's an Artpad card. So are we giving him/her their cards on September 9th. If so, it'll have to be in the evening because school will take up the rest of the day.

I'm just afraid Admin might peak in here, not knowing it's about him/her. If that happens, it won't be much of a surprise! So let's just keep our fingers crossed he/she doesn't look!

:eek: how about until jamie rox gives admin the card we will be on our best behavior and then wn she does give it to him we all pm admin saying suprise happy b day and with our own personal message! so jamie rox post a forum to tell us when your ready! ok? now if there r new members dont worry about it! [SIZE=14pt]any questions? [/SIZE]how bout it ? who wants to do it????

[SIZE=14pt]I DO![/SIZE] :huh:

Lets try it out kk?
How can she post a new freakin' forum?She not an Admin,shes not a giude shes and Angelgotchi for a lifetime or something!

This is my plan,only 2/3 people give Admin a card,the next day give him at least 4 cards,then maybe he might get the point,then I make a topic about giving him cards.I will PM him that there is a surprise for him in Fun Stuff.Then we give him his cards then pop up the boom box then party.

I am currently working on a card for the Admin. It's an Artpad card. So are we giving him/her their cards on September 9th. If so, it'll have to be in the evening because school will take up the rest of the day.
I'm just afraid Admin might peak in here, not knowing it's about him/her. If that happens, it won't be much of a surprise! So let's just keep our fingers crossed he/she doesn't look!
Tamagirl_desy I will not be there on September 9th.. so please nobody send everything on Sptember 9th!!!

How can she post a new freakin' forum?She not an Admin,shes not a giude shes and Angelgotchi for a lifetime or something!
Sorry but just because I post a forum for everyone to send the cards doesn't mean that I'm like, the mastermind or the leader of this plan or anything.. I just tell everyone to send... it's not like I am more special than you. I don't want this to be a flame war.

And please can most of you please send your cards AFTER September 10th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back