ATTENTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kaitlyn. I wanted to start sumthing here. I've realized alot of people cant afford, find tamagotchis, or go on the internet to order one. See I have one friend who wants one so bad. I wanted to start a program here where if you have ANY type of tamagotchi and you dont want it or wanna help sumone out, you can send it to them over the internet. If you dont feel confortable with this dont reply. BUt me and all my friends thought it was a great idea but were afraid no one will. I already send 3 penpals tamagotchi items. My best friend, Leah, loves my tamagotchi! I let her borrow it but I cant give it to her. I am trying to find sumone who has any type who is willing to give it up or even sell for a cheap price................................ I know it sounds stupid but, hey. It might work?? Please reply with any thoughts, ideas, or donations. If u want to follow further email me at [email protected] because I kinda have a list of people who are waiting if someone wants to................ Thanks so much! Bye <_<

AppleSnapple914

I am really sorry, if I wasn't suppose to type it here but it says Speak Your Mind,and Im not selling anything. Were is tbay anyway.........you guys could be a little nicer than "yea dont ttype it here go to tbay.". Im new. :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back