Aussie Newbie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robson

Reaction score
Yes well my name is Naomi and I'm new to this site.

I love Tamogotchis. They rock! :hitodetchi:

Hello there and welcome to tamatalk Robson! :)

I hope you'll enjoy all your visits. :hitodetchi:

Have a good o'l look around to get use to all the different forums and I'm sure you'll soon settle in here fine.

PM me if you have any questions to be answered but first take a look at the tamatalk rules:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56068

-sk8er girl-

Welcome to TamaTalk - hope you enjoy visiting :D

It is pretty easy to click your way around the different forums - hope you find lots of useful and interesting stuff here!

There are loads of friendly and helpful members if you have any probs :)

Hello, Robson!! ,

Welocme to TamaTalk! Admin sent you a nice, descriptive message to you because your new. There are important TamaTalk Rules and info to see, so get to it to look around for them, especially the very, very, extremely important rules! Hope you enjoy your visit and learn a good more amount of Tamagotchi info!

When your browsing a forum, peek in on pinned topics(at the tippy top of forums) and read through thoroughly. If you are confused or have hurt feelings or see a topic with SPAM and fighting or personal site links in it, contact a Guide or Admin right away! List of TamaTalk Guides georgiakate1 is on alot, you could try her! And spiffy!

But of course, read the rules! You can find them at the bottom of the PM/message our wonderful Admin sent you and click New TT Rules! Or, for convience, you may click this, the Improved TamaTalk Rules. Have a great day and thank the guides often and Admin and the good Angelgotchi for their HARD work! I am happy you registered here, I greet you with a warm welcome!

You must be interested in Tamagotchis, not?? Well, you have huge company! The majority of this place, TamaTalk, are interested in tamas, like them, and have their own opinions of them! What is your opinion? You don't have to be shy!! I will like to spend time in the TamaTalk chatroom with you, if you like! Sorry I did not write in paragraphs!

I am glad you are here to share and spend time with us eager TamaTalkers!

Important: Many say TT meaning tamaTalk and Guide meaning tamaTalk Guides or a very helpful post that is like a guide to something.

Best,

Your Furry Friend from around the block!

Okay? GOOOOD!!!!

Yes well my name is Naomi and I'm new to this site. I love Tamogotchis. They rock! :)
Yay an Aussie! I love Aussies!

Welcome to TamaTalk. Make sure you read the rules and you will go far!

Welcome to Tamatalk!

You will Love it here as there are many features and topics to post or create!

If you have any questions what so ever just click the Button PM in this very post and I will be glad to answer all of your Tamatalk related questions!

<_< Itachi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes well my name is Naomi and I'm new to this site. I love Tamogotchis. They rock! B)
Oh, I love your name! Naomi... B) Its cool.

Hehe, well welcome to Tama Talk! ;)

Check out all the cool forums and mostly enjoy yourself! Oh, and read the rules too!

There are some handy help topics on here, so if you're confused or need help have a good look at them!

PM any one of us, too! If you need help! ;)

:hitodetchi: ~Honeysuckle~ :D

Hi and welcome to TT! i know you'll have fun here and hopefully get any questions you have will be answered!

PM any one of us, too! If you need help!
^like she said

i'm sure we'll help you with anything you need!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg I was so excited that I got replies that I accidently wet myself. whoops.

Hi and welcome to TT! i know you'll have fun here and hopefully get any questions you have will be answered!

^like she said

i'm sure we'll help you with anything you need!
Yep, thats right! :(

Oh, and by the way, cool avatar! :(

I used to go horse-riding, when I was quite little!

I have a question. How come we can't choose our own avatars, we have to use the ones there already?

Well, you CAN!

Click your user, Robson, in the top right corner. Look around, you will see Avatar Options.

Click that. Click Browse button and choose a picture you saved or stored.

Than, click Update Avatar and wait at the "Please Stand By" screen, don't click anything. You have an avvie you chose! :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back