Australia tama v4 release date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there already out besides we get things before america and i got one today from target!! so i have no idea where u got dat info from! :)
melanie_101,

Where do you live? Because I know where I live they're not in stores yet... I went shopping today and all they had were v3's. :lol:

~T22

EXCITING NEWS:

I just telephoned Funtastic Customer Service - the local distributor for Tamagotchis in Australia - they said that Version 4s should be released NEXT WEEK in Australia from MYER!

WOO HOO :D

GK1

melanie_101,
Where do you live? Because I know where I live they're not in stores yet... I went shopping today and all they had were v3's. :D

~T22
WELL I CHECKED WEN THAT WAS POSTED AND I WAS AWAY IN DA COUNTRY SO I DID NOT POST THAT IT WAS PROOBABLY MI FWEND SHE GOT HERS ONLINE

I totally AGREE Lil' Tama I live in Australia and I have been waiting soooooo long for the V4s!! OMG! *sets up camp outside myer with lil'tama!* :D

yeah! The bad thing is the USA already have it and we are like STILL WAITING *grrrrrrrrrrrr* :D anyway I have already seen the "entama" (not v4 but is LOL) on a japanese tamagotchi site like last year and the USA have just gotten them in 2007! Doesnt that make you wanna you cry!

Oh dear!! I live in Singapore!!! That means it should come out about in April/May/June 2006!!!!!!! I don't want to wait SO long!! I just got the permission from my parents that I could buy the tamagotchi with my own money after a long pleasing. I have been going around to toy shops to ask when will the stock be coming in. They said they didn't know! One of the sales girl in Toys "R" Us was very bad!! When I asked her, she said that they won't even be coming in!!! She wasn't sure about that so she told me to go over to the counter to check!! How mean od her!!! I stopped playing with my V3 so that I can forget about it and I can play with the V4!! *sobs* Sorry for letting you read such a long post. Sorry!!! *sobs more*
That's funny (not joke funny, not haha funny, but strange funny), because I came to Singapore for a holiday AND to try to get the version 4 earlier!

finally i know the release date for aus! I've been looking since christmas around the internet. I don't really know if it will be out next week in Queensland. Even if it doesn't come out till april like they originally said, I'll be able to get 1 for my b'day!!!!!!!!!

This is the info i've been looking for 4 weeks!

:) :lol: :p :lol: :) B) ;) :) :D :D :) :wacko: ;)

:) Mimitchi Rulz!

Oh, I live in Australia. It's a shame it's going to be released so late but on the good side of it atleast I'll have enough time to save up for one. :)
Yeah same...same. :D

OMG! you postie the release date on the 8th... that would meen a week after that would be the 15th, that is TODAY for me, YAY!

But is that just the mainland, I live in **Burnie, Tasmania, Australia ** So will we get them today too?, or will we get them in...

**APRIL** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OMG! you postie the release date on the 8th... that would meen a week after that would be the 15th, that is TODAY for me, YAY!But is that just the mainland, I live in **Burnie, Tasmania, Australia ** So will we get them today too?, or will we get them in...

**APRIL** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
When I spoke with the Customer Service person from Funtastic - they said the V4s would be available this week from Myer - no exact day given - but I did ring last Tuesday. I haven't actually spoken with anyone from Myer to get an exact day.....but perhaps I might try ringing today :furawatchi:

What the distributor says and what the stores actually do may not always match - but very definitely it looks like V4s are going to be available before April in Australia. And hopefully this week.

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's soooo unfair! We get everything last in Australia!!!

Luckily, I asked a friend in New Zealand if I could have a V4 for my birthday.

(My birthday's tomorrow!!! :furawatchi: )

....Ooooh we're getting them this week? That's great! :( Maybe I can get a V4 for my friend's birthday!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back