Australian Government Warns Tourists to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*snort* Yeah Canada's real dangerous. Loads of terrorists and earthquakes and -10000000 degree days. *sarcasm*

I found this topic extremely funny. *giggles*

That is pretty funny, I love this country because of its safe environment. I mean, earthquakes? Come on! You might as well say that we have volcanoes frequently erupting. It's kind of hard to have frequent earthquakes without volcanoes. *Sarcasticly* And we're just surrounded by them! :eek:

"An Australian government website lists Canada as a country where travellers need to be cautious about terrorism, dangerous winter driving and cold weather conditions."
HaHa Lol. That was a load of Goop. That was funny. No offence to Australians but, Seriously....Fires just decide lets burn down a forest in one day...

It is cold in Canada. Warm in Australia. Weather conditions in Canada can get to a point where it is dangerous driving in them Example: Massive snow storm, and all the roads get all icy. Most Australians would not be used to that. Then for the Terrorism. Maybe its because America is kinda a targeted country, Example: 9/11. Since Canada is very close to the U.S. they might assume something like that. But the government in Canada is similar to the government in America. So all Australians have to worry about is the weather. Airport security is pretty tight near the U.S. Since 9/11. That would be another reason they might say Terrorism is an issue, because people could sneak bombs on to the plane.

~ChibiMuffins

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back