Australia's Next Top Model

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch America's Next Top Model, but I'm guessing it's a similar theme in Australia?

In America, it's hosted by Tyra Banks, and the judges are Mr & Miss J, Nigel Barker and Paulina Porizkova [although she's just been fired].

Also, Cycle 12 has just finished over here, and according to Tyra, Cycle 13 will be themed around "short girls." Should be interesting.

The winner of last cycle was Teyona, but I was routing all along for Allison Harvard.

I don't really know why I just wrote all that, but there we go.

^^Hosted by the exact same people in Australia :)

Just America's Next Top Model is slightly more interesting than Australia's, in my opinion. Way more interesting, actually.

OFF TOPIC: Esther, when my little brother saw your avvie, he made the ditto same pose as you and went like "YEAH!" It was hilarious! (of course, his posture making was an epic fail XD)

ON TOPIC: No, I dont think I've seen that show. I dont think it airs here.

I watch America's Next Top Model marathons every Sunday. I know all the Cycles by heart practically, lol. C=

The judges very from season-to-season Esther. But why did they fire Paulina? D: I loved Twiggy and was upset when she stopped judging, and although Janice was extremely rude, I loved her too. She always made me lol. :'D

I didn't want Teyona to win. At all. I was for Allison since the start, and I was so upset when she didn't win. Although I think Teyona fits the bill more, I much prefer Allison's picture and look. I hope she gets signed with someone anyway.

I can't wait to see the "short girls" cycle. I'm 5'2, and I'm not going to get much taller, so I pretty much ruled out modeling as a future career/hobby. It should be interesting to see how the industry responds.

I watch Canada and America's next top model.

My parents don't seem to like this show very much, so I don't watch it much.

I don't watch Australia's Next top model but I watch Canada's and America's. The host (for canada's next top model) is hilarious looking. My friend and I always make fun of his dyed grey, gelled into little clay-looking pieces of hair. And the way he talks and everything.. it just cracks us up, we don't know why.

I don't watch it very often, though.

I watch AusNTM.

I wanted Madison to win. ):

I don't like Cassi at all.

Since Madison is gone, I want Clare or Lola to win.

Oh, and I watched ANTM cycle 12.

I wanted London, Allison or Celia to win.

I wouldn't have minded is Natalie or Fo won but I was shocked that Teyona did.

Allison did SO much better than Teyona in the final runway.

Bad call Tyra. ):

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back