TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl777

Reaction score
Hi :huh:

Ok, here's the problem. I am TRYING to upload an avatar that I've used before. It used to work perfectly well. And now whenever I upload it says "Upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem".

Does anyone else have this problem ;) ? And why is this happening it? Is it a glitch because TamaTalk recently changed servers? Please help. Thanks!

:) tamagirl777

that happens to me as well.........it wouldnt upload so i had to enter the link to the pic thingy :blink:

that happens to me as well.........it wouldnt upload so i had to enter the link to the pic thingy B)
Ya'll are not the only ones.

I wanna switch back to my J.lo avvie but it won't let me!

[SIZE=22pt] Well, TamaTalk recently did switch servers. Maybe it needs a little time to 'get use to it'. It must be a temporary glitch...[/SIZE]

B) tamagirl777

mmmhmm....I've had that happen to me lots of times...it seems that they will only accept 'GIF' avatars, or at least that how it is for me... try to get a different avatar, or saving the avatar you want under a different type of picture.

mmmhmm....I've had that happen to me lots of times...it seems that they will only accept 'GIF' avatars, or at least that how it is for me... try to get a different avatar, or saving the avatar you want under a different type of picture.
[SIZE=22pt] But the avatar I'm trying to upload- I've used it before (the purple & blue one, don't know if you ever saw it..) [/SIZE]

:) tamagirl777

[SIZE=22pt] Well, TamaTalk recently did switch servers. Maybe it needs a little time to 'get use to it'. It must be a temporary glitch...[/SIZE] <_< tamagirl777
no it happened to me AGES ago about the end of august..im glad im not the only one that it happens to :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back