TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolly_pop_TaMa453

Reaction score
ok, i was watching Avatar: the last airbender, and at the end, Zuco visits is father in orison, and he asks," Where is my mother" but after that, its like that part never happened!! did they forget to show the WHOLE movie??? some one who watched it please tell me!!

I didn't get to watch it =( But if it's on tonight (which it probably will be) I'm so watching it!

btw this belongs into the Stuff We Watch forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh. were u able to watch it last night??? i was thinking that maybe its suppsed to leave it for next season or something..

:S

yeah... i didnt think so. but in the middle of the movie, when bumi (BooMEE) was talking, they silenced him out on one part.even when they replayed it, he was silent on that same part!!! maybe it sounded like a cuss word or sumthing...

WEIRD!

It didn't show.

They're probably making new episodes.

Osai probably killed Zuko's mother.

Yay Zuko's the nicest firelord in Fire nation history.

Yay Aang took Osai's firebending away!

[SIZE=21pt]Aang RULEZ![/SIZE]

Zuko would be so hot without that scar thing on his eye.

Aang's is soooooooo cute

omg i totally need a life! lol jk

They're probably saving that for a new season

Yeah, I noticed that this was an obvious cliffhanger. Chances are, they're going to do another season about it. I hope they don't end up having like 7 seasons, but 3 seasons is a little bit short =P 1 more would be nice.

Hey, Turtwig! I never knew you like Aang too! You're just like me. You like Avatar and Ben 10 my fav shows.

Latest posts

Back