TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleh, I have 69. And I never go on neopets anyway, because people tease me that I have none :huh:

Wha... like 10 or so. Do Not Eat! and Pirate Shoyru are the ones I can remember. I like Shoyru. It makes me X3 all the time.

People bother you for not having Neopets, newbiekidlex? Or were you talking about avatars? Meh, more than 100 avatars means you play too much, anyway.

Wha... like 10 or so. Do Not Eat! and Pirate Shoyru are the ones I can remember. I like Shoyru. It makes me X3 all the time.
People bother you for not having Neopets, newbiekidlex? Or were you talking about avatars? Meh, more than 100 avatars means you play too much, anyway.
About avatars. I go on once in a while to attain easy avatars. Then I check the boards once a year. Bleh.

My current avatar is the "Spin" Wheel of Monotony one, because it took forever to get so I decided to use it :puroperatchi:

Other than that, I don't like neopets.

lol now I got 93 avatars, I was playing mynci beach volleyball and got a score or 910. So now I have the spike it avatar lol (my username is briana9002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back