TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGoCrazy

Reaction score
Well step right up show me you avatar and how it describes you and i will anownce the winers!!! (By Pming the winers) and look to see when i post "i have chosen the winers!!!" Once i have i will anownce the winers to everyone!!

1st place: 4 free tickets to TamaPlanet!! (pretend

2nd place: 1 free tamagotchi connection v2 (pretend)

3rd place: 10,000 gotchi points (pretend)

I made my own avvie on this avatar maker that I stumbled upon one day. It describes me because the girl is singing, and I like to sing, the background is a bowling alley, and I've been bowling practically my whole life, and she has spiky back hair, which I think is really cool. :unsure:

I made my own avvie on this avatar maker that I stumbled upon one day. It describes me because the girl is singing, and I like to sing, the background is a bowling alley, and I've been bowling practically my whole life, and she has spiky back hair, which I think is really cool. :eek:
I think your avatar is really cool!

hey, do you like mine! it is SO totally true about me, i mean, i have choked on my tongue before, dont ask how i did that but, yeah.....

alright i do not have the winners but i have some of the finalests (don't get mad if your not picked)

the finalests are:

tama05

tama mad

Roar The Tiger

Spring

now don't forget to work on describing how your avatar firs you. (It counts on almost half of the rating) Come back soon!!!

(sorry if you didn't win)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back