Average Weight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandywandy1

Reaction score
DOES ANY 1 NO WAT THE AVERAGE WIEGHT IS FOR ALL THE TAMAGOTCHI AGES? BC I HAVE BEEN WONDERING.....

I DONT WANT MY TAMA 2 TURN INTO A UNIVERSAL ADULT BC I AM NOT VERY FOND OF ANY OF THOSE...

SO I NEDD 2 NO WAT WEIGHT IT SHOOD B...

I HAV A TEENAGER

Hi mandywandy1,

Actually, there is no "average weight" when it comes to tamagotchis. There is a lowest weight per tama character, but not an "average weight" as you call it. Your tamagotchi can be 99 pounds and still become a special non-universal character like a Tensaitchi or a Makiko. Some of my tamas were 99 pounds when they became a character from the mame, meme, or kuchi.

Just play games with your tama if you're worried about the weight, and don't let it get sick!

Sickness increases a tama's chances of turning into a universal character. Based on experience, I never had a single universal character in my life except for the time when I purposely got my tama sick (empty hearts, skull icon) then cured and fed him food and snacks to get back all the lost hearts. It turned into a debatchi the next day.

Although there are ranges for each tamagotchi's age that are normal...

Like for a baby anywhere from 0-10 lbs

child: 10-15

Teenager: 20-25

Adult: 21+

If you want to know base weights (lowest weight your Tamagotchi can possibly become)...

This is for majority of Tamagotchi, some are different... but the one worth noting is Ichigotchi who can go down to 0g.

Baby: 5g

Child: 10g

Teenager: 20g

Adult: 30g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back