Avril Lavigne

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoo-boy. I realllly dislike avril and that whole faux-punk show she put on early in her career. What a wannabe.

I thought she'd gotten out of the music business, guess not...

Oh my gosh... She sucks at singing Greenday.

Lol... She sang "Basketcase" by Greenday... someone compared it on YouTube... It's really funny. She plays air guitar.

I like her song 'Freak Out', it's really catchy. Well, I think so anyway.

Oh my gosh... She sucks at singing Greenday.Lol... She sang "Basketcase" by Greenday... someone compared it on YouTube... It's really funny. She plays air guitar.
Anyone who isn't Greenday sucks at singing Greenday songs xP I missed hearing her try though.

Hoo-boy. I realllly dislike avril and that whole faux-punk show she put on early in her career. What a wannabe.
I thought she'd gotten out of the music business, guess not...
I agree, I despise her as much as I despise Paris Hilton, and Hillary Duff and all those other posers.

I don't actually think she's all that great, it just looks like a little kid singing a made up song by a punk wannabe. She tries to be a punk rocker, but she just isn't, it's like claiming yourself as the greatest rocker ever and you've never played or made a song ever or just never made any good ones before.

*sigh* Punk is dead, the wannabe's killed it.

No offence to the people who like her though, this is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back