Avril Lavigne

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyy*tama

Reaction score
I love Avril! My favorite song by her is Losing Grip. What about you?

I agree. Her song's are too pop-ey. She claims herself as a "punk princess" but her songs really show the opposite.
No offence.
None taken. I just wanna know what people think of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I've never been a fan of her.

She turned into a 'pinkish punk' though over the last few years. o.o;;;

I never expected that.

I can't stand her, personally. I didn't even think she was still singing, but apparently she is. :< She's just another pop singer, and not a very good one at that.

Well I don't mind her, but ever since she got married she is so girly. This is an example of what the media can turn you into.

"Girlfriend" is a pretty good song but Hilary Duff could sing it, and no one would notice the difference.

I can't stand her, personally. I didn't even think she was still singing, but apparently she is. :< She's just another pop singer, and not a very good one at that.
I like her song, "Keep Holdin' On," and some others that I can't remember their names. LOL

If you ask me about a pop singer that I absolutely cannot stand... I'd definatly be Hilary Duff. She is aweful and drives me INSANE! No offense. Sorry that was a little off topic.

Cinderpelt :blink:

I only know 2 songs of hers:

Girlfriend

& Happy Ending.

I don't like Girlfriend, but I ♥♥♥ Happy Ending lots!

_Matchy

No.

I hate how she dances and I hate how she dresses the only song I like by her is "Sk8r Boi"

Argh, No offence she changed so much. Who is this girl and what have you done with Avril Lavigne!?!

I like her. I got her new album the other day. It rocks.

I also like the song that she wrote for Eragon (Keep Holding On).

I love Avril! She's an awesome singer.

There are so many songs stuck in my head and Girlfreind happens to be one of em. i love taht song.

hey hey you you........

i know the lyrics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back