Avril Lavinge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarheart

Reaction score
why is every one so obsessed with her??im acually dissapointed with her and how shes changed i liked the old avril the new one is like a completly new person

why is every one so obsessed with her??im acually dissapointed with her and how shes changed i liked the old avril the new one is like a completly new person
Everyone isn't obsessed with her. Some people just like her.

I like the old Avril Lavinge better, yes, but I like the new Avril Lavinge too. The only downfault I found was the song "Girlfriend" was quite rude. If he's with a girl that he loves, you don't bud in. It's wrong and sending out a bad message.

my cousin thinks the same way. i like some of her new songs some i find disturbing, like i like runaway, but i can do better 0.o yikes.....

Hehe. She's a poser.

Before she's like a 'punk gothy skater girl' and said "Hollywood won't change me, Im never gonna be one of thos girly girls!" and then.. WHAM! Give her a bucketful of fame and what do you get? Blonde Hair? PINK streaks? GIRLY songs?

I rest my case. ^^

I dont like her. She over-does it to the extreme and comes off lame. Her music isnt so good, either.

Hehe. She's a poser.
Before she's like a 'punk gothy skater girl' and said "Hollywood won't change me, Im never gonna be one of thos girly girls!" and then.. WHAM! Give her a bucketful of fame and what do you get? Blonde Hair? PINK streaks? GIRLY songs?

I rest my case. ^^
I totally agree.

OMG!!!! listen to this song, i can do better, it creeps me out, like the begining and end, because she fake lafs and well...

0.o just listen.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I like her music. I always have. However, I do perfer the 'old' Avril, but the 'new' Avril is fine.

Oh yeah and, I'm not gonna argue with anyone about her, because its not worth it, and its not gonna get me, or her, or you anywhere. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her voice is okay, but I actually liked the goth Avril. She is now fame-spoiled, my friends. x.x

OMFG! I love Avril Lavigne, not my obesession at the moment, but I still love basically all of her songs. I excel into Paramore and Within Temptation lately and I do not know why x_X

Latest posts

Back