Aw man! Almost a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddieBop12

Reaction score
Hey guys! You know how leap year is on the 29th of Feb.?

Well, I was born on the 28th D:

I could have been a leap year if I just was born a day later.

It's kinda sad though.

-Maddie

[SIZE=14pt]Aww...... Just be fortunate because some kids are born on he 29th. [/SIZE]

I think my friend Amanda is born on the 28th or 27th...

Speaking about leap year(Yes. It is off topic ;_; )... We had a play and the boy was supposed to be 20 but he was born on a leap year... And I believe he was only four and got married... xD

[SIZE=14pt]Aww...... Just be fortunate because some kids are born on he 29th. [/SIZE]I think my friend Amanda is born on the 28th or 27th...

Speaking about leap year(Yes. It is off topic ;_; )... We had a play and the boy was supposed to be 20 but he was born on a leap year... And I believe he was only four and got married... xD
If he was 20 on a leap year .. Wouldn't he be five? ( just divide the number by 4 ) I still wish I was a leapyear child D:

Maddie!

If he was 20 on a leap year .. Wouldn't he be five? ( just divide the number by 4 ) I still wish I was a leapyear child D:
Maddie!
[SIZE=14pt]Oh yeah.. 5 oops. They said four in the play.. o_O; [/SIZE]

i'm not good at division! D:

Did you know that if you were to time travel on a leap year exactaly one year in the future, you would be lost in a pocket of nonexistance?

Interesting. :hitodetchi: So you just figured it on your own?
- Maddie
No. I said 'I read theories'.

And no, GGG96, you would not. Because a leap year has March 1st one day later, therefore there is 366 days in a leap year, and you would be on a lost day.

I was thinking that this year on my birthday! I was like "Aw man! If I had just been born eight days earlier my birthday would be on a leap day." But then I realized I was born in the wrong year anyway :hitodetchi:

I was thinking that this year on my birthday! I was like "Aw man! If I had just been born eight days earlier my birthday would be on a leap day." But then I realized I was born in the wrong year anyway :hitodetchi:
That is funny XD

a guy in my class was born on the 29th. So hes actually 3 years old

a guy in my class was born on the 29th. So hes actually 3 years old
Yes, but if you're born on the 29th, you're legally allowed to celebrate your birthday on the 28th or the 1st.

I forgot the term used for people born on 'leap days.'

Omg! They did a play just for him ? D:
- Maddie
[SIZE=14pt]No... Its like a priate play(Exciting..I guess?) . and theres this boy,Fredrick, who's "20" but: He's born on a leapyear. And he finds this oh-so perfect woman,Mabel(Thats not important. D: ) and they were about to get married except Ruth(Fredrick's caregiver), said he's only 5.. xD And Mabel and Fredrick get married anyway. xD[/SIZE]

I wouldn't want to be born on a leap year, actually. I dislike being younger than I should be. Or at least, I don't really like that idea. I was born on October 26th/

Did you know that if you were to time travel on a leap year exactaly one year in the future, you would be lost in a pocket of nonexistance?
THAT.

Is.

SO.

Awesome o-o

If they ever make a time machine, I'm totally going to try that =3

I think it would be fun to have been born on a leap year.

Right now I would only be. . . three?

Fun.

[SIZE=13pt]Being born on a leap year would be cool , but I like my birthday - Valentines Day <3[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back