AWESOME avatars...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where do you get avatars?!

• gooooooooooooogle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • made it on paint

• power point

• gallery

• gallery [and want to know, too! <=( ]

• don't remember 0_o

• sthory i'm thucking on a thucker tho ma moupth ith fo

• what are avatars?

• noob >:D

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are pleanty of members who make avatars. Their topics are in Non-TamaTalk and Fun Stuff. I also make some of mine on paint.

shatagama,

I've already tried to make one on paint [no offence :D ]and it didn't work. it just says that it won't let me get it off there or something like that. and i'm thinking, 'JUST LEMMIE GET THE DARN TOOTIN' AVATAR OFFA PAINT!!!' :D

:wub:

...now I need even MORE help!!! :D ...

...so could u help me? :)

[sorry if i'm wasting your time with all that drama X_X]

@complete tama fanatic@

HOW many TIMES am i GOING to HAVE to ASK you ALL TO COME AND VOTE OR REPLY, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! SHATAGAMA IS BASICALLY THE ONLY PERSON TO ANSWER ME [boy, is she nice :nazotchi: ] AND I'VE WAITED FOR MONTHS FOR SOMEONE TO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSE COME AND REPLY OR EVEN VOTE!!!! PLEASE!!! I'M GETTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY IMPAITENT!!!

DX

@complete tama fanatic@

ps-i didn't want to offend ANYBODY with that. instead of deleting this topic- just send a stern pm letter to me, okay?

Calm down!

XD

Put [/color] at the end of your post.

Example

Hi! I'm Silverkil! [/colour]

Except you spell colour without an U. Otherwise it won't work.

© is ( c ) without the brackets.

is the same thing except with TM instead of C.

You'll see XD used a lot. It's a smiley face. The X is the scrunched up eyes, the D is a mouth in a wide smile. But u probably knew that! XD

See? Quite simple....as for avatars..scroll around here https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...=Cool%20Avatars for some cool avatars.

Hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for you. The avatar I have right now is from Google. Why don't you Pm other members and ask them this poll question? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back