Awkward......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
There was another topic about this, but it,like, died. So yeah. I missed it. xD Awkward moments? Er, when old people start tallking medical. The oldsters do love their intestinal chats. ><

Anything medical.

Also when mom and dad try to talk to me about puberty.

And when dad talks to me about anything.

Haha.

Family chat time sure is strange.

[SIZE=10pt]Something like what Becca Juice said o.o' When my [/SIZE]grand father starts talking about my boob >.< I feel like I'm in a cage with a skunk. And he literally stares at my chest. I try to stay away from him most of the time , since 1) he's not related ( other side of the family , not blood relation ) and 2) he's just weird. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Other awkward moments is when I'm at church in small group and i'm forced to pray. I like praying , but publicly doing anything is hard for me. I get tongue tied and dry throated >.<

Hmm.... well I have a few...

1. When the teacher asks me a question and the whole class is staring at me

2. When I'm with a boy I like and it starts getting quiet

3. When people stare at me

...can't think of anything else D= but I know there alot more!

Oh, I almost forgot to add phone conversations.

Every time I am on the phone, there is always those moments when neither of us has anything to say, and the phone goes quiet, I am always like ". . . o.o;;;;;;;;;;"

I hate moments like that.

So if you are ever on the phone like that, please, keep talking D:

On the phone.

All the time.

Every time I'm talking on the phone, it's just like...awkward. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Same here. I'm phoneshy. If someone on the other side isn't saying anything and I run out of ideas, just... 0-0

Whenever anybody says, "My, Scottie, you've grown 9 inches since I saw you!" Whenever someone tells me that, I just have to say, "Oh, it's just the heels." Seriously, the next time I see a relative, I doubt I'll be 5' 10.

When ever I'm on the phone really..

I hate it.

ahahaha.

And when I see family members from my dad's side for the first time.

I never met them, and they're like.

"OMG sweetie, you like like Sessi, Jenny and Erica!"

Three cousins of mine in california.

Everyone says I look like them.

Whenever somebody walks up on a conversation between my friends and me..

Usually we're arguing over something stupid, but when somebody walks by we change the subject quickly. And we usually fail, too.. "Nice weather we're having, huh?" .. "It's raining..." .. "I knew that."

Last night my sister was staring at me because she was hearing only my side of a phone conversation with Nicole. This must have been extremely strange, because I started talking about a tattoo thing on my fruit roll up of an egg thing named George. After we hung up, she just left the room.. Haha.

Hm. I guess it would be when I say something stupid, which happens a lot. x..x;;

I never think before I speak. Dx

Awkward moments....hmmm, I dont think I have had any in a while. I think the most awkward one I have had lately, which wasnt really awkward, but more embarrassing is when I went to SKs house for the first time and we had pizza for dinner and I couldnt stop farting and they were REALLY bad smelling x.x Stupid intestinal problems! Lose your gall bladder and you will never stop farting again when you eat anything relatively spicy -_-

[SIZE=21pt]Sorry again Sweet Kandi!!!![/SIZE]

I think it's SO awkward when you're watching a movie and the movie characters start kissing! >.< Especially when you're with your friends or your family. It's like am I supposed to just keep on watching? Do I look down? I think that's really awkward. D:

Love,

CB

When a teacher is yelling at you for something and the whole class is staring at you.
I hate that.

Roygbixz: Really? O__________o

Yeah. I'm with CB. >< Whenever that happens, I'll just kind of, ignore it, or make alot of noise or say something. I'll normally try to get the cats to come to me by talking to them loudly.

Oh, and if there's something on tv or a movie where the character says some and it's just like, "........ :hitodetchi: ;;" I was watching the movie "Whisper of the Heart" with my parents because we'd never seen it, and it was an English dub version, and one of the characters is like, "Hurry! The planetoids are gatherthing!" and then they just jump off this cliffy-thing and start flying. :) You get the whole anime sweat-drop thing. ><

Uh, when I talk to kids younger than me. I don't mean like, one year younger. I mean like 7 and 8 year olds. It's just awkward. I realized this yesterday because my best guy friend's little sister came over to give me a little calico kitten, and I was like, "Um, thanks.. -pause- Uh, I think I have to... go in and uh, finish, uh, eating... So, um... bye?". It was so awkward. D:

I'm awkward in almost every situation when I go to visit someone else's home.

It's like, I get there, and I don't really know how to explain, it's just. . . odd.

I'm so used to my own home, then this place just seems so strange.

Other awkward situations, like someone else in this thread, is when you meet one of your relatives or friends or something and you have never met them before, and they are all like "OH MY GOD HI BECCA!!!" and I'm like "0-0;; *Frozen*"

when u meet someone for the first time especially if they are a relie.

Movie moments big time! Especially when ur like wiv ur bf and a sex scene comes on and ur all lyk O_O "oh my..." xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back