Awsomeness v5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CammyCam95

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hihi! CammyCam95 here with a new log! I have 9 tamagotchi(connection) and 1 nano(baby) Let me introduce them. I have an translucent green nano(baby),loven' hearts v2,pink ice creams v3,sunflower v4,psycho colors v4,yellow mood v4.5,tama world(PC PACK)v4.5,red snakeskin v4.5,cookie dough V5,and blue abstract v5 who I will announce right now! Here are their names and characters![/SIZE]

Chase Family aka C Fam

Sakuramotchi (first hatched) is named Liana(Lee-an-auh)

Mattaritchi(second hatched) is named Matt

Mango Family aka M Fam

Memetchi(first hatched) is named *Serena

Imotchi(second hatched) *Rine

*I got the named from SailorMoon :)

They all evolved into these characters (toodlers) this when i arived at school, so they are almost going to be teens in 1 day. I wonder what they will be when they grow up. The C Fam bonding percentage is at 0%, and the the M fam is at 70%. By the way, please DONT posts in here. PMs only!

[SIZE=12pt]Lalalalaa..oh hi there![/SIZE]

Humm..lets see..OHH!!

lets start with the color sheme..noo that will take FOREVER!!

well..i heard about the new v5.5 comming soon..cant wait!! i need to work front desk for 1 week to get $100 from my dad..soo im good. but i need to go to school and all that stuff..Im glad that people only call in the morning to im not there to answer..i only get paid half a day because i get there at about 2:50 PM..soo yup! i need to work saturday and sunday for the next 4 weeks to get paid 100 big ones!! cha-ching!! im good for about 6 or 7 tamas with $100!!

im on my labtop right now soo ill wit try to take pics of my tamas and if not ill take pics with my camera

fyi im 13 years of age..and yes i work,but its fun working front desk,you get to go on the comp,phone but when someone calls put the other person on hold and start acting perfetionall..haha!!

well im going to take some pictures and post them on my next post..bye!!

[SIZE=12pt]well now that i took the pics im just waiting so they can finish uploading![/SIZE]

im going to go bed now..im kinda tired-yawn-!

bye!

[SIZE=12pt]AHHH!!![/SIZE]

the C fam evolved!!

Matt is now a mamekatchi

and Liana is a Chamametchi!!

yayayayay!!

well i have 32 view.. :hitodetchi: not good but im getting there!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]as usual Liana is ALWAYS RAIDING THE FRIDGE!![/SIZE]

time for tama status!!

C Fam:

Hungry/Happy-*****

80%

Blended Fam

Chase Family

4G

1510GP

Liana

Matt

Planetchi

Papamametchi

M FAM:

Hungry/Happy-****

100%

Meme Fam

Mango Family

4G

3850GP

Serena

Rine

Mememamatchi

Memepapatchi

omg!!

im soo sorry i havent been writing in here!

here's the story i was watching chobits and fell asleep mean while it was playing! i had a bowl of cerial and it spilled all over my computer! i had to buy and new compuer with my tamagotchi/summer money soo bye to my summer make-over and tamagotchi..im in dept with my mom cuz i have to pay her all the other money from the comp...grr my life is horibal right now!!

got to go now..bye!

Im sorry but I have to close this log!!

Sorry to all the people who read it,but I am too busy with school,volleyball,and cheer!

Bye and I love you all.

Latest posts

Back