Axe Murderer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosetta

Reaction score
I'm sooo scared while I was playing with my cat Simon I was listening to the radio I heard theres a pycho axe murderer on the loose who already killed ten people! His wife,new born daughter,his son,his brother,his nephew,his older daughter,his cat and his nieghbor! I'm sooo afraid he'll hurt my family I hope the police catch him soon my aunt lives with me and she just gave birth to her new born daughter and son (there twins) P.S how do I stay calm!? my aunt gave birth to them a week ago

Did he look like this- HERE!!! ^_^

He has been found in numerous child places!

:D :D :D

I hope not.

This is serious. :eek:

I'm sooo scared while I was playing with my cat Simon I was listening to the radio I heard theres a pycho axe murderer on the loose who already killed ten people! His wife,new born daughter,his son,his brother,his nephew,his older daughter,his cat and his nieghbor! I'm sooo afraid he'll hurt my family I hope the police catch him soon my aunt lives with me and she just gave birth to her new born daughter and son (there twins) P.S how do I stay calm!? my aunt gave birth to them a week ago
OMG! that's terrible! If I where you I would carry a pepper spray around :D I really hope the police catches him and WHAT kind of sick twisted person would kill his new born daughter! But Congrats on your aunt, I hope the babies stay safe. ^_^

omg... where is this????? This is scary... an i don't get scared easilly.... that is so WOAH!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

put on an alarm, and if you live in the same town or state the guy most likley left there in fear of getting caught :D he is probaly far away from there now

~Reanna

No. He lived in a different town 40 miles away. I'm really afraid he'll hide in my hometown ;)

Did he look like this- HERE!!! ;) He has been found in numerous child places!

;) ;) :D

I hope not.

This is serious. :unsure:
OMG that is serious! But wait...isn't that Barney? If it is it's dangerous. But on the real axe murderer just keep praying (if you believe in God) that he won't come. But really tamaw/pants that picture has to be Barney....who is a child hypnotiser so all the children can lose all common sense and think that dinosours talk.

I have an alarm system so i am not worried but some part of me is!! I am scared!!

OMG that is serious! But wait...isn't that Barney? If it is it's dangerous. But on the real axe murderer just keep praying (if you believe in God) that he won't come. But really tamaw/pants that picture has to be Barney....who is a child hypnotiser so all the children can lose all common sense and think that dinosours talk.
Well it was supposed to be a joke.

XD

Guess not!

WOW! creepy! something is simalir in my town but not as violant but its more...revealing....some guy is going around revealinh himself to girls!! my friends big sister was flashed and many others to!! i'm creeped out because my parents rarely give me rides

This guy isn't a scary and funny malesting dinosaur hes a cold blooded killer!!!!

in my town there is a REAL molestorer (sp) and pervert!! (mind my wording)

Well it was supposed to be a joke.XD

Guess not!
I found it funny!I thought it was going to be Micheal Jackson or Hitler but Barney?now that's hillarious :furawatchi:

Ah! That's scary! I haven't heard anything on the news or anything, so he's probably not in my town or state **phew!** But I hope you all stay safe if he's in/near your town/state!!! And congrats to your aunt on the babies! I hope they stay safe and are very healthy and happy! :D And I hope everyone is safe!!! ;) This stuff is scare-eee!

A very scared ♪~tk710

did anyone hear! there [SIZE=14pt]IS[/SIZE] a guy in my town!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back