AYUDA ME! (tha'ts help me in spanish)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalkpal22380

Reaction score
florida, miami,my house,school,internet....
Like I was sayin', I really need to know if any konws somebody, or this happened to you!

HERE GOES:

I used to like this guy. Some of you know some of you dont. His name is Diego. OK, I reaaaaaally liked him. Then one day, my friend said, "So, whatta ya wanna do?" I smiled back and said, "I dare you to tell Diego that I like him." To be frank, she did. Bad news came after 8th period. My friend came up to me and said, "OK, I've got something to tell you, about what Diego said..." Then she whispered that into my ear. As soon as the words slipped out of her mouth, I started hating Diego. He said that I was ugly! But I just shrugged and said, "My mom's here...catch you later!" And that was that. The next day, at dissimissel, she came up to me and was, "Hiya!...You OK?" And I was like, "Yea, why?" And she said, :You know what, I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow." And she went to her mom's car. I knew I was doomed. The next day at dissmisel, I went to her and said, "So, what did Diego say?" She was eating, and instead of answering me, she offered me some of her food. I didn't take any, and asked again. Then, she looked around, and did some thing I thought she'd never do, she lied. "Uh, my mom's here.." And she got up, crossed the street, and was talking to her other friends. I knew the news was bad. But that's the thing, she wont tell me. If she was trying to protect me from being hurt, whyed she tell me the first thing Diego said about me? And, if shes trying to get me not to worry, well here's news for her, IM STRESSED OUT!

:furawatchi: :( :( :( :( :(

What should I do?

:( :( :(

Yours truley,

~Kristy~

I think you should try talking to your friend. And you should also talk to Diego and see if your friend was lying about how he said you're ugly. Your friend might like him too and is jealous if he really said he likes you instead of what your friend said; she said Diego said you're ugly. I'm kinda going through the same situation you are going through. I really think you should talk to both of them and straighten things out between you and your friend and clear things up about if Diego likes you or not. You never know if your friend was lying to you! I hope I helped! :D

i'd say keekster94 has really good advice. if your to emabarassed to say it in perosn, than write a note.

I think you should try talking to your friend. And you should also talk to Diego and see if your friend was lying about how he said you're ugly. Your friend might like him too and is jealous if he really said he likes you instead of what your friend said; she said Diego said you're ugly. I'm kinda going through the same situation you are going through. I really think you should talk to both of them and straighten things out between you and your friend and clear things up about if Diego likes you or not. You never know if your friend was lying to you! I hope I helped! :(
Thanx...but im 2 shy 2 talk 2 him...and when i talk 2 my "friend" she changes the subject...yesterday (friday, for me) in 1st period, he kept staring at me......again! he was doing this even while i liked him! maybe ur right...maybe my friend is lying!

Thanx...but im 2 shy 2 talk 2 him...and when i talk 2 my "friend" she changes the subject...yesterday (friday, for me) in 1st period, he kept staring at me......again! he was doing this even while i liked him! maybe ur right...maybe my friend is lying!
ugh! diego keeps looking at me in 1st period! but, how can he like me if he said that about me? if my friend is telling the truth.

If your too shy just do the classic first grade thing. Write a note that says "Do you like me? circle yes or no" and sighn your name after that then write yes and the word no *make sure their at least one inch apart through <.< >.>* A Freind of mine tried to get me to do that but i was too chicken but in the end he told me he liked me but anyway...enough of my ranting. ^___^

If your too shy just do the classic first grade thing. Write a note that says "Do you like me? circle yes or no" and sighn your name after that then write yes and the word no *make sure their at least one inch apart through <.< >.>* A Freind of mine tried to get me to do that but i was too chicken but in the end he told me he liked me but anyway...enough of my ranting. ^___^
Ive tried that too! But i also think he knows i hate him... occward!

Ah, love! I have a couple of solutions to your problem. Some may sound silly, and others may not be the best choices.... :lol:

1. Talk to your friend. Tell her to stop avoiding the question, and that your feeling very upset. Maybe say something like this, "Um, I need to talk to you. I've been asking you what Diego said, and you keep neglecting my question. Well, I want an answer! If your trying to protect my feelings, thats great!! But I'd really like to know, ok? If he's said something about me, then I want to here it! Stop ignoring my question. I'm upst and I'm pretty stressed." Make a storng point, so she really gets the message. It ma yseem a bit bold, but it's the best way to get through to her.

2. Stop pressuring her onto the question. This simply means that instead of continuously bugging her for the answer, leave it alone for awhile. Act like nothing was said nor done. After a few days or as long as you like, maybe quietly say to her, "Hey, I really want to know what Diego said. Friends tell eachother things like that." Say it softly, but strongly.

3. Leave the problem alone all together. Unless your dying to know what Diego said, maybe just pretending nothing happen is the best thing. Obviously Digeo said something pretty nasty, so maybe you don't even need to hear it. In the end, you might be relieved you didn't hear what was said.

4. Ignore your friend. This isn't a very good solution, but........you know, if she really won't tell you.....personally, I would not do this. Ignoring your friend does nothing.

5. Do the old fashion note saying "Do you like me? Yes No ? *Krissy*" Some girls are too shy to do this (like me) but it will usually give you the best answer. A simple 'Yes' or 'No' may be better then, "Ewwww gross! I don't like you!!!" But if your not shy, go ahead and ask him yourself. The worst he can do is say no.

6. Stop liking Diego. This is totally up to you. If you're feeling hurt with his rude remarks, maybe he's not the one for you. Don't you want to be with somebody who cares and respects you, and gives you positive comments? :) Sure you do!

7. Maybe your friend was lying?

Hope this helped. If you need anymore help, feel free to PM me.

Love, Tgd

Last edited by a moderator:
o___o wow... But if you want you can just find a BETTER guy ^____^ I betchya he`s not all that awsome anyway... That`s what happened to my first crush...He was a real jerk...Good thing he diddn`t like me ayway otherwise I`d be going out with a real jerk...

Try to find some nice guys...befreind them as normal freinds first ^___^ then you knwo how they really think. :lol: It could prolly save one lot`s of pain in the future!

o___o wow... But if you want you can just find a BETTER guy ^____^ I betchya he`s not all that awsome anyway... That`s what happened to my first crush...He was a real jerk...Good thing he diddn`t like me ayway otherwise I`d be going out with a real jerk...
Try to find some nice guys...befreind them as normal freinds first ^___^ then you knwo how they really think. :wub: It could prolly save one lot`s of pain in the future!
LOL...You guys rock. Thanx 4 all the help. And...could you pleaz keep the advice comin'? I think im starting 2 like a friends brother...(horror music)

oh noes! xD just kidding... try talking to him *like a FREIND* get to know him as a freind...THEN ask him to be your boyfreind ^___^ that could prolly work better ^___^

Hmm.... That's a shame. Some things that popped into my head was that either:

• She's trying to protect you from getting hurt, which is good and bad at the same time. Good because she's a good friend and doesn't want you to get hurt, bad because she's keeping you from the truth.

• Diego likes HER. Either she doesn't want to tell you because you may get mad at her, or she likes him too and she doesn't want you to know. I don't know if she does or not, but that's just what I thought of.

If you don't like Diego now, just let it be that way. If you don't want to talk to him or anything, don't. No one is making you, and if someone is, don't listen to them. I would maybe give your friend some time. She may tell you before you ask her again. Wait a day or so until you ask again, unless you've already asked... xD

I hope things work out!

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back