Babe And Alex 2Gether 4ever <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmono

Reaction score
Once my Tamagotchis were only babies, here im gonna tell u a story about the both of them. First im gonna tell u about my baby boy Alex(Alex is a Tama) is his name. he was born a little puff ball and grew up a Robot tamagotchi he was very friendly and he was a good boy he had a crush named Babe(who was the girl)she was very pretty to him,once my tamas were Adults they had Tamababies.when Babe and Alex were old tamas they always visited each other and talked about the fun and old times &lt;_&lt; :furawatchi: . then one day i was in my house watchin' TV and all of a sudden i heard a sound coming from both tamagotchis(babe and alex). And i looked on both screens and found out they had died(its kinda' freaky that they died at the same time)then there was an angel on both screens i was crying once they had died. This happened 3 years ago and i still have the same little houses but now different family members of the first tamas to live in them . now ive had lots of tams died in the same ones now i have my 20 pair of tamas(i talk to them about there family members)and both tama houses have lots of family memories in them :lol: &lt;_&lt; :unsure: :ph34r: :blink: :( :) B) :p :huh: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :angry: :wacko: :furawatchi: This is the story of my 2 tamas who were always together 4Ever! see ya!!!

Yeah I suppose, but I kind of think this is a tamagotchi log, but it still does fit in What's on Your Mind, kinda.

You could change the wording a bit and make it longer and it could be a very good Tamagotchi Fan Fiction story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back