Babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatterbox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
What do you think about babies? :eek:

My parents' friends have a 2 year old baby boy, and I've known him since he was born, so he's like a baby brother to me! He's really cute, and although he can be really hyper and annoying and gross sometimes, he's just a baby at heart, and I love him. :p

So, what do you think about babies?

Love,

CB

Some babies are ok I guess but it depends on the way there raised I suppose my little brother is 1 hes cool sometimes but when he starts getting violent it can hurt.

My best friend's mom just had a baby boy.

She was an only child or 12 years until now. ^^

She thinks he's evil, I think the kid is cute. It's so cool, her brother was born on a Leap day.

I like babies, their so cute. Until I have to change a diaper... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I love babies! Even though they are a 24 hour job they are still so cute! I just recently went to a baby shower too for my mum's coworker[/SIZE]

My little brother was a good baby =] Now he's just grown into a 3 year old pain in the butt. He LOVES transformers. At 3, he can name every single one. (o_O) He is really annoying. But he's a child, what do you expect?

My baby sister<333 She's troublesome. She crawls everywhere and eats everything. Literally.

All in all, I love babies.

My cousins mom had a baby boy about 2 years ago. He was born in January. So he'll be 3 next year =D He's the cutest baby ever! Especially when he talks! His name is Sam but we call him Layton

For one, I don't see HOW babies can be cute. ;_; Even animated, they're extremely ugly. -finds Cthuhlus, Basilisks, and TennantDoctor cute-

They're just beyond annoying.

When I was a baby I didn't actually crawl. I gracefully scooted. xDD

My mom's friend had twin boys 4 years ago. I've known them since they were born. They are so cute. Though now that we moved I never see them anymore. I think the last time I've seen them was 2 years ago.

I was watching My parents' friends' granddaughter. She is 5 months old. She is so cute =^.^=

Her name is Addison, Addie for short

Being an (adopted) only child, I'm not a big baby fan. :p

Diapers, drool, and everything else that comes with a baby just doesn't really register as "cute" for me. Sorry. :p

I'm fine with other peoples babies...A lot of work though, taking care of 'em though.
-nodnod-

I don't really have that much personal expierence with babies, but I do have a lot with younger kids~ ages 5-10. I think I'm pretty good with them. So I think I'm okay with babies, especially other people's. :blink:

What do you think about babies? ^_^  

My parents' friends have a 2 year old baby boy, and I've known him since he was born, so he's like a baby brother to me! He's really cute, and although he can be really hyper and annoying and gross sometimes, he's just a baby at heart, and I love him. :)

So, what do you think about babies?

Love,

CB
Babies don't really impress me.

They're just little people with un-matured brains .

For me to be like 'ooh' & 'aw' over one , it's gotta be like , really cute.

Other wise , I won't take a second look at one.

I mean , I'm not saying I don't like them ... It's just ...

x____x"

Diapers, drool, and everything else that comes with a baby just doesn't really register as "cute" for me. Sorry. :)
Ditto. Kinda....

I'm gonna be an aunt pretty soon, so I'm starting to be more fond of babies. But even before I knew I was going to be an aunt, I still wasn't that fond of babies. I mean, all the throw up and diapers and spit... it's just not your typical cute. They're so cheeky and, yeah. But I'm sure when my niece/nephew/both come, they're going to be cute. CUTE!

I like baby animals, though. Like puppies and... puppies :rolleyes: Lol now puppies are cute!

EDIT: Don't get my started on my mom. I once tricked her in saying, "Ohmigod look! A baby!" And she's like, "ZOMG where?! O.O". It was hilarious. :lol:

I love babies. My son is out of the baby stage and I am already wanting another one lol but than again, I dont want another one because when they get sick, you feel like the worst person in the world because there is nothing you can do to make them feel better and they are too young to understand that =( I think I cried more when my son was really sick then he did because I felt so bad.

Here is a pic of my son recently. I will get another pic up soon, he is sleeping so I cant get one right now lol. The most recent one I have is when me and him went to hang out with Sweet Kandi and I got a pic of her holding him, but I dont know if she wants that posted for the world to see....I will check with her lol.

This is his messy face, I forgot to clean him up before I put him in the car lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/Dra...ey/IMG_1875.jpg

Haha. >_<

Babies are possibly one of the most cutest yet evil things that exist in this world. My cousin drives me nuts, she's 2, but I love her anyways.

Ugh, I'm going to have to babysit for money this summer. I already am, and I've only earned a measly $118, I need at least a good $300 for a Wii.

And I'm gonna be an aunt soon. I wanted to buy the baby's first toy.

I have a 6 month old cousin and I think he's adorable. He has the same name as my brother which isn't that weird once you get used to it. When he was born he was 10 pounds 8 onces(sp?). He was a big baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back