Babies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

°Aurora°

Reaction score
My tama is in love with my bestfriends tama since yesterday and I keep connecting with them but they still wont have a baby (mines a girl hers is a boy) Can someone please help me? :p

It takes some time, but you are doing the right thing...KEEP CONNECTING!! Eventually (aka soon) they will have a Babytchi. No need to worry. (It doesn't happen it 5 seconds ;) )

Best of luck,

tamabebe12

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Holidays, TamaTalkers![/SIZE]

You have to make sure your tamas are old enough. They're probably still teens- and according to "what's right" in the tama world, you half to wait until they are adults. I find it offensive- not only that, but tamas are set up with the opposite gender. What happened to being politically correct?

It takes a while and how old because if it's not married before it turns 7 then just wait 4 the "MatchMaker" :D

If is a V1(version 1) When your tama has 6 or 7 yrs, and I don t know on V2!

make sure you are connecting your tamagotchi always making sure there is 4 full hearts in the friends list.When it is old enough(6-7)the next time you connect it you will get married and have children one for you and one for your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back