Baby Autumn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasweet2

Reaction score
Have you heard? Baby Autumn Brown has over 25 names, all honoring boxers! :D

Read all about it!

That is wierd I only have 3 names: First name, Middle name, and Last name! :D

tamasweet

P.S, I don't live in Japan! :mellow:

I saw the same thing this morning on my homepage! :mellow: It's really amazing... Her mother has a lot of middle names also, and it took her until the age of 10 to be able to recite her full name! :D Just imagine... Signing paperwork with annicials.. Autumn will have 27 official annicials! (Hey, that rhymed!! ..Sorry..)

It's absolutely crazy! Autumn's full name is Autumn Sullivan Corbett Fitzsimmons Jeffries Hart Burns Johnson Willard Dempsey Tunney Schmeling Sharkey Carnera Baer Braddock Louis Charles Walcott Marciano Patterson Johansson Liston Clay Frazier Foreman Brown.What a sweat it would take to write that down.

Imagine trying to remember your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's horrid; people shouldn't EVER name people after other people. (Maybe save for like ancestry names, like "Jhon the 5th" or something)

How is she supposed to be a person if all everyone ever associates with her is that she's named after a bunch of boxers?

o.o That isnt half as bad as what I found

I was reading my Math book a few months ago, bored. I noticed this

"The worlds Longest name has over 1,000 Letters in it" ._. Try pronouncing THAT, and it is in African!

I don't think it was the smartest thing to choose for the poor little girl when she gets older, but then again, it's her parent's choices. ;)

Why?!? Would they do that she is only one kid why would they give her so many middle names I bet signing the birth certificate was trouble for them lol the name is so long!! o_O o_O

~♥Candy♥~

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O thats pretty long. I only have 2 middle names (Victoria Dawn)

WOW thats a lot of middle names! i only have fist name, second name, and third name!!! lol

Well, I don't think that her teacher would command her to write ALL her initials. Maybe just one!

tamasweet2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back