BABY BIRD :-)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakythepenguin92

Reaction score
:mimitchi: ITS SQUEAKY :eek:

OMG i just got the cutest baby lovebird yesterday. and i do mean BABY its 4 weeks old!!! you still have to handfeed it we got it from a breeder. if you have any lovebird tips or suggestions for toys,food,etc. PM ME!!!! IVE NEVER HAD ONE BEFORE ITS GONNA BE GREAT!

[SIZE=21pt] PM ME!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Good luck with your baby bird. :mimitchi:

Unfortunately, I've never had a baby bird, but I would give you some tips if I had one...

congradulations on the baby!! ^.^ i always wanted a bird im sure he/she will be a great addition to the family

OMG MY BABY BIRED LEARNED HOW TO DO 2 THING ONE HOUR AGO!!! She learned how to perch on my hand and she learned how to eat SEED!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

:) :D :D :D :D :D :D

OMG! SQUEEEEE!!! So Kawaii! Could you post what it looks like please? I love babies and baby animals =3. Omedeto! ( Congratulations! )

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so my mom won't let me post a picture :) BUUUUUUUT i have a youtube video from the previous owner :D i got Kiwi ok its new name is Peep

heres the link

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

OMG THE CUTENESS!!! They are so adorable!! Was that you holding them in the video?

Cute ^^

I had two lovebirds, but they passed away the first of this year. x.x I didn't have them for very long, we think one died from the shock of hearing the firewords(it sounded like a war zone), and the other died because his brother was gone.

Lovebirds are adorable! Congratulations!

Now, for some important info. Birds can die from many things that are harmless to us. Make sure that you NEVER use or do these things in the same house as your birds: cook with Teflon-coated nonstick cookware, burn candles of ANY KIND, use aerosol ANYTHING including hairspray, perfume, air freshener, cleaner, and never expose them to smoke of any kind. This is not a joke , all these things will kill your bird instantly, or injure their lungs severely for life. Also, never feed your bird food with avocados in it, chocolate, caffeine, carbonation, anything that is a fruit with a pit in it like peaches and apricots. No onions, excess salt either. AND finally, never let your bird play with metals that you don't know what they are exactly. Zinc and lead are VERY deadly if ingested, and they have beaks strong enough to flake bits of metal off of most anything when they are playing, and it will poison them slowly.

You have to be very careful with birds, but they are so worth the extra effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back