Baby died

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever my tamas have a baby, they both die the next day, but I only see one pair of angel wings. Does this mean that they both died or not??!! Sorry to double post but I am about to mate them and I need to know. I'm always in school when it happens!!! :unsure: :) :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:

Whenever my tamas have a baby, they both die the next day, but I only see one pair of angel wings.  Does this mean that they both died or not??!! Sorry to double post but I am about to mate them and I need to know.  I'm always in school when it happens!!!  :eek:   :)   :D   B)   :kuribotchi:
yes, i think so; when an adult who has a baby dies, the adult and baby die,i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
but why does ur tama always die ?

is it awake while ur in school ?

When a tama has a baby with it, they will both die at the same time. Not only one can die. :D

well,often the baby gets sick, and thats y it dies. mabye. also i no were a tama gravyard is. look a e-tomango and ded tamas, by me. :D :D

The baby may get sick ;) .

tamagirl34312- The tamagotchi you have (the adult) dies. The other tamagotchi dies on it's owner's tamagotchi screen :D .

//TL

Thank you!!! Its awake at shcool because it wakes up around 9 AM each morning. :huh:

When a tama has a baby with it, they will both die at the same time. Not only one can die. :D
Hm...they do not, I have a 9th generation, and they do NOT die, heh heh, sorry, I've watched the parent go, they return to planet tamagotchi, not "die." Sure, you can say they die. But it doesn't make much sense, how could you visit them on tamatown? AnyWay, the babies always start out with the hearts EMPTY. So, if you don't -"quick, feed them!" They're most likey to die. Because they do not have any hearts empty.

In the mean-while, I'd best advice you to pause it--of course you don't HAVE to, just saying.

Hope that helped!

*EDIT* Oh, and one more thing, the parent leaves at midnight, the baby, is still there, the next day, (after it leaves,) the baby is ready for you to take care of it. Now, if you leave it empty hearts (babies start out empty-hearted, and they easily drop hearts), they will happen to die. After an hour, however, if you do NOT pause it, it will turn into a kid/toddler.

(whew, good thing they turn into toddler's!/kids!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay that is reaaly stupid of me not to pause it. I'll remember it next time.

to make it not die, when u r in school. then set the time to sleeping mode

so u don't have to care for it. that what i do!

when the grown up tama has a baby you still have to take care of the adult or else it might die.When the dad leaves make sure you start to take care of the baby right away or else it might die.You need to fill in the hearts.If your in school just pause it and wait till recess or till you get out of school to play with it.HOPE I HELPED! ;) B) :angry: :angry: :unsure: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back