Baby Gender

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why do I always get male babies?? Always!! lol for the past 5 generations both of my tamas have always had male babies... This is defeating the purpose of me having two tamas and is really starting to tick me off a little... Can anyone help me? Does anyone know the trick to getting babies of different genders? I heard if you press A or B when the matchmaker comes it will give babies of the same or differing genders to the parents but it hasn't worked for me at all...

;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I relly do not know why youre Tamas are always males, but I think that you always get tama boys (generation) because how you usally take care of youre adult tamagotchi??? :angry: :angry: ;) :angry:

It's random which gender you get so sometimes you get strings of boys or girls.

Getting boys or girls is completely random. Sometimes, with luck, you'll get what gender you wanted by either pressing the A or B button. Otherwise, there's no way to choose the gender of your Tamagotchi.

I have tried this theory quite a lot when I have to use the matchmaker:

It was a tip I read on TamaTalk posted by a member called FallenbutForgiven (I think... she changed user name a couple of times)...

To get the same gender as your Adult press A

To get the opp gender to your Adult press B

It is not 100% successful!

(More like 60% successful)

But it is the theory I have had the most success with :furawatchi:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

[SIZE=14pt]with matchmaker, do the a and b thing. a=opposite gender and b= same gender. its always worked for me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]if you are mating ur tamas, u always get 2 of the same gender. why? so they dont mate with their brothers/sisters. its kinda wrong. if you mate ur tamas on an even mineut u get boys. on an odd mineut u get girls. *note*this might be vise versa. there is no gaurentee because it isnt tested and true.[/SIZE]

I understand incest... :)

I am using the matchmaker anyway and Ive tried pressing A and B as I previously said in the first post, and it has not worked for me.. thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back