baby on the way!please read and reply!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be happy oyur getting a new baby sibling.

I'd DIE to have a baby brother or sister. :kusatchi: But unforetunalt,y my mom said, "No!"

Your lucky. Just be grateful! :D

If sleep becomes a big issue try earplugs?

I was 7 and a half when my little sister was born and it was hard because I was the only one in my whole family (aunties, uncles etc included) so I had to learn to share the attention.

Also adults do take into consideration that you may feel a bit left out and they quite often do extra things to remind you that u are loved.

omg, I sooo remember that feeling. My parents didnt care if I was looking on the Playboy site (I was 7 at the time) They would be taking care of Timothy, trying to make sure he was OK. At 5 years old he doesn't get as much attention but still a good chunk of it
Dont worry, it will pass after the First one or two years :p

BTW this was 2001
omg! u went on playboy website :D

enyway...

i dont have any brothers and sisters,and my mom dosent plan on having any cause she says shes 2 old now...*talking boring* and she is 30...wierd

I have a baby cousin I spend time with.She is a toddler.When I first met her she was pritty boring.You might want to be quiet more often because they sleep,sleep,sleep!And maby change a few dipets?If mom asks to babysit her she needs to be fed,then burped,cleaned,and some TLC.

my mom will be expecting a baby soon. the due date is december 16 2007. well one, I wake up at 5:00 to catch the bus and the baby will be screaming all night. all the attention will be dircted to "it" and it will be DECMBER16 oras I call it 9 9MORE DAYS TILL' CRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wich means about all there monny will be spent on the baby and all the suplys! plez give me advice. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese! :furawatchi:
aaggghh! I know that feeling all to well with 2 younger siblings. If you look at it with a positive attitude then it doesn't sem so hard! Try not to be so selfish and get the baby something for christmas. The more you get involved with helping, the less of a problem it seems to be. You know the phrase

"Be part of the solution, not part of the problem"

Trust me, if you start at this age with a good attitude than your relationship with your family will aslo grow stronger! i would know with my family of 6!

i no that it may seem unfair but think about how ur mom feels if ur complaining like that to her about how all the xmas money will b spent on the baby instead of u its selfish and kindve insulting in a way towards ur parents. u should b gratful for a new baby!

I do understand. I think it would be very upsetting if you were an only child for 8 or more years of your life, and suddenly your parents decided to have another child. It would feel like they decided you weren't good enough for them, so they wanted another child who might be better, right? That's not true. Chances are, they probably weren't even trying to have another child, it just happened. But, they will still love the new baby very much, just as much as they love you. Make sure to voice your concerns to them before the new baby is born, and make sure they understand and will try to incorporate you into their new routine, and still let you have some attention. After the baby comes, they won't have much time to listen to you complain, so it will be best to talk to them now.

Makes me happy I'm the youngest child!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back