baby or child or adult?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think child is cute or baby?Or adult?

• child

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • baby

• adult

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think adult is cuter because there is more choices for charecters thanany other stage :huh: ........... but everyone has there opinoin :huh:

1.This is spam

2.should be in whats on ur mind

3.i dont thik any1 needs 2 know what tama charecter is cuter

4.u forgot 2 put teen and old timer

5. Baby is just so Adorible

sorry if this hurt ur feelings tama_fairy_time.

adults rock becuase they have ccooll games :huh: :huh: :huh: B) B) :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:

I think the baby is the cutest! Because if it poops or is unhappy or hungry and then you treat it right it bounces up and down! Its so cute!

Cookiecrumbles

P.S. CHECK OUT WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND? I HAVE A NEW POST IN THERE! YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT WHAT IT SAYS! GO ON, TAKE A LOOK!

I think the baby is the cutest! Because if it poops or is unhappy or hungry and then you treat it right it bounces up and down! Its so cute!

Cookiecrumbles

P.S. CHECK OUT WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND? I HAVE A NEW POST IN THERE! YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT WHAT IT SAYS! GO ON, TAKE A LOOK!

u are mean. i don't ever want to be your friend!
Sorry To say but that's being meaner than li'l tama lover#1!!&, li'l tama lover#1!!& was not being mean at all you just wanted to say he was mean. :rolleyes: li'l tama lover#1!!& can say anything that is not swaering or against the rules that he/she want so teceniccally your being meaner anyways I like teen the best they are the cuteset but I perfor having an adult!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back