Baby tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moppy

Reaction score
well, this is how i mate both of my tamagotchies. i wait till they're adults and get trhe love potion from the shop codes, bcbc caba, and i give the love potion to both of them. now, i quickly connect them both. no matter what you press, game, present or visit. the male tamagotchi will come over to the female tamagotchi. both screens will turn black and a few seconds later, the fire works will explode. the male would have come back to it's screen, and in the female's side to babies will be there with her. one baby will float up and go with the male. if you try this before they are adults for 24 hours old, the male will still go to the females side but it will not have the baby, but, if you connect them again when they are 24 hours old, they will have the baby.

i dont think that make sense your title looks like that the tip is going to be useful but they are useless so i think u should change it or add more :ph34r:

i dont think that make sense your title looks like that the tip is going to be useful but they are useless so i think u should change it or add more :ph34r:
He just wrote a how to guide on mating tamagotchis. It's easy to understand.

Good post. :)

i dont think that make sense your title looks like that the tip is going to be useful but they are useless so i think u should change it or add more :rolleyes:
1. One must have two Tamas that have been an adult for 24 hours (each)

2. Obtain a love potion for each Tama and give it to them

3. Have the Tamas connect through "Game," "Present," or "Visit"

4. The male Tama will go to the female's screen and they will get married/mate/breed...etc. and babies will appear!

Lamens terms...Volia!

:mellow: <--Dante

o^_^o

:p <--Bowe

well, this is how i mate both of my tamagotchies. i wait till they're adults and get trhe love potion from the shop codes, bcbc caba, and i give the love potion to both of them. now, i quickly connect them both. no matter what you press, game, present or visit. the male tamagotchi will come over to the female tamagotchi. both screens will turn black and a few seconds later, the fire works will explode. the male would have come back to it's screen, and in the female's side to babies will be there with her. one baby will float up and go with the male. if you try this before they are adults for 24 hours old, the male will still go to the females side but it will not have the baby, but, if you connect them again when they are 24 hours old, they will have the baby.
i think everyone on tamatalk already knew that! :) please go and make an interesting topic! ;) :p :rolleyes: :mellow: :angry: :blink:

please dont bump old topics, it really does get annoying. ANYWAY, that is a useful trick on how to get tama babies! thanks for the tip!

looknohands

You don't always need the love potion. If the two mates have high affection, (Four hearts) they'll do that automatically.

But thanks for posting ^^

i'VE DONE IT BEFORE .......... IT'S REALLY COOL! THANKS ANYWAYS

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been reading through this topic and have been noticing many "I already know this" posts, SPAM posts, ect.

If you already know this Trick, just don't post. You may already know this, but not everyone on Tamatalk know this Tip!

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back