Baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows112

Reaction score
my Tama mated but i now have a baby girl tama and i want the parent to leave how do i get him to leave?

Ok, here is what you need to know and do:

Ok, you probably know that tamagotchis leave their babies 2 days after the babies are born, right? Well, after it has the baby, DO NOT pause it at all and let it sleep the first night and then, the next day, set the time to 11:59pm and wait one minute. The parent should wake up and be looking at it's baby. A few minutes after that it should fly up to the sky. I may not work the first time, just keep trying and it'll eventually work.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

um Hi! Uh on the second day of your tamas borth set it to 11:59 PM I wont work unless Its on the second night. Hope I helped

one last thing, my baby tama was born on sept 17 3:00pm ESTso whats the secnd day?

isit sept 19?

my tama parent will never go away its the 20th time ive triedot get him to go away and he didnt g away still

leave it unpaused all the time and keep checking until you see only a baby sleeping then wait until it wakes up then you can name it and play with it if v2 only game you have is jump if v3 only game is get(i think get is easier thjan jump)

thanks guys i needed to start my second Generation so i can get the parent souvenier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back