Baby2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows112

Reaction score
Once again i have made it to the next generation but, the problem is, i have waited2 days for the parent to leave but its been 3 days since i got the baby tama why wont the parent leave?

It means that 24 hours hasn't passed yet. Wait a little more, or set the time to one minute before mid-night with the lights ON. If you wait, you can see the Tamagotchi Adult say good Bye to the baby and leave. Good Luck! :D

~Tama-Love~

Last edited by a moderator:
72 h ? where did u get that number ?

it should leave 2nd night

or by setting time 2 23.59 after 24 h

did u pause ur tama ?

well, anyway, try setting time or wait another day, it will leave

Also, did you ever Pause your Tamagotchi? If so, that means that its a little behind schedual. :D

~Tama-Love~

It means that 24 hours hasn't passed yet. Wait a little more, or set the time to one minute before mid-night with the lights ON. If you wait, you can see the Tamagotchi Adult say good Bye to the baby and leave. Good Luck! :wub:
~Tama-Love~
Thats a good thing... ^_^

Do you possibly leave your Tamagotchi on PAUSE mode for a while? If you do, that's the problem.

Well I am glad everything settled, Good Luck with your new Generation! ^_^

~Tama-Love~

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new genoration! Hope you make it to genoration 12! I'm on genoration 12 now! ^_^

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back