Baby's Total Weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberly999475

Reaction score
In California, in my happy, weird, SPECIAL place.
This is for the Version 4.

If you only feed your baby when it is hungry, and do not play JumpRope to fill it's happy hearts, then it can gain a lot of weight!

I had to feed my baby 16 meals and 10 snacks. That's 26 times of feeding! As you know, snacks add 2lbs and meals add 1lb. So, it would be 16lbs worth of meals and 20lbs worth of snacks. That amounts to 41lbs! 41lbs in 1 hour? Yep!

If you don't wish to gain so much weight on your tama, play JumpRope to gain the happy hearts. JumpRope has many benifits.

*Helps your tama loose excess weight.

*Adds happy hearts to your tama, without feeding it.

*It's fun to play! xD

*Gives you points!

This is for the Version 4.
If you only feed your baby when it is hungry, and do not play JumpRope to fill it's happy hearts, then it can gain a lot of weight!

I had to feed my baby 16 meals and 10 snacks. That's 26 times of feeding! As you know, snacks add 2lbs and meals add 1lb. So, it would be 16lbs worth of meals and 20lbs worth of snacks. That amounts to 41lbs! 41lbs in 1 hour? Yep!

If you don't wish to gain so much weight on your tama, play JumpRope to gain the happy hearts. JumpRope has many benifits.

*Helps your tama loose excess weight.

*Adds happy hearts to your tama, without feeding it.

*It's fun to play! xD

*Gives you points!
Is there any point adding loads of weigt on your tamagotchi :huh: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back