'Babysitting' Virtual pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyCat102

Reaction score
January 7

Today I picked up the pets from my friend's house, who was going to go to Queenscliff for two weeks. There was a tamagotchi V2 called CARGO and an unnamed Digimon. If there is such thing as a Digimon V2 then this was a Digimon V1. It had the old style tamagotchi batteries, the type that has two small ones instead of one big one.

Anyway, this was my first time taking care of three VPs. Yes, three. You can't forget my one too!

The tama (CARGO) was pink with a yellow frame and blue buttons. It had slightly lighter pink 'brushes' of paint going all over it - it looked MUCH better than my stupid design, a gold frame, white with black buttons and zebra stripes all over. So maybe you haven't seen it before, maybe you live in US or something. I live in Australia, so those are the Aus designs.

About three hours after CARGO (Carg) and Digimon (Digi) came around, my very own tama, NIPPY (Nip) turned into a a... what was it? Oh yes... PYOnchitchi, so not quite the dog, but just about. And Carg was a Nikatchi. Digi was something like this:

Click here!

Ok, so maybe not the exact pixelated thing, but something like that. It's pretty hard to take care of and I don't know how to get its Energy up because the instructions I got were just the ones my friend wrote; her version. So yeah...

I'm hoping some genius on digimon just happens to read this because I have some questions:

1. Exactly how do you get the energy up?

2. Will it transform into anything after that piccy?

So yeah, more details on Carg, Nip or Digi later.

January 8

Second day of sitting. I connected the tamas like crazy and they're 'good friends' now. Only thing is, they're both boys, so is there a chance of being BEST friends, because obviously, it is impossible to get 'Partners'? (Or they'd be gay) ANYWAY! Digi didn't transform so I don't have THAT question answered yet. This is kind of early morning so I can't really write anything up yet.

January 8

One question answered!

Digi turned into a rabbit looking thing at about 2:30pm so problem solved for THAT question.

And that other question, the energy one - they just filled up auto.

January 9

Digi and Nip are awake but Carg is still snoring his head off. Oh well.

It's 9:56am

13 January

Today is a Black Friday. I'm staying home - sorry I'm so superstitious.

Digi turned into a Unicorn/Horse yesterday. He/She/It looks funnily cute! Yesterday Nip also got the stupid matchmaker - a girl for once! The wife was a Flowertchi. Gawd I hate that name! They changed Furawatchi to Korotchi because of that. I wish Flowertchi was called Korotchi instead. Furawatchi is a somehow... very pretty name!

I want to get this ok.

If you have comments just write them here, don't PM me because I don't really like writing Pms. Dunno why.

January 15

I'm getting slack. Darn it. Anyway this morning NIPPY left and I name the little baby girl IRIS.

I connected IRIS (while she was a Shiropuchitchi) with Carg, no lie! Althought I don't see what it matters, connecting a baby with an adult. I doubt anyone knows this log exists, darn it. I guess DARN isn't a so bad word, it really means sewing up something... I think that's it. Anyway IRIS' dad is a Pyonchitchi (NIPPY) and the mum is a Flowertchi ( :( ) s'yeah, nothing so great. The Digi looks like a unicorn. Digis are pointless I think.

January 17

Hmm... two things fishy.

1) Cargo is 8 but hasn't had the matchmaker come yet

2) Friend is supposed to be back three days ago. Darn it.

No news except Lily (srry, not Iris I made a stupid mistake, Iris was three generations ago or somethin') is now an ICHIGOTCHI!!! Yaaaaaaaaay! She is the third Ichigo I ever got out of Luie, River and HER. S'yeah.

Those zombie and vampire etc. sites are soooooo dumb.

Jan 19

Darn, I'm slack! Anyway Cargo left this morning and I named the sweet little thing 'Dixie'. Sounds Kewal! Marco is supposed to be back today, Marco NOT being her real name that is. Doop, Dix just did a little Poopie!

Latest posts

Back