Back after fire :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordboss

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let all of you know why I haven't been active in a while. My house recently caught fire and I lost everything, luckily I was able to salvage a few Tamagotchi and my mobile phone but everything else was destroyed, the same happened in my sisters bedroom, the hall and some of downstairs. The cause was an electric cigarette. It was on charge and blew up and caused a fire. Then a few days ago, someone broke into my house but didn't take anything. Everything got to me, and I haven't been posting but hopefully, and slowly I will be returning back here.

I'm sorry to hear that :<

I'm glad your back, but I hope you'll feel better about all of this :( :( :(

I'm sorry to hear about that. All of us here on Tamatalk are here if you need us.

Welcome back, by the way.

Oh wow. You're one of the last people i'd expect this to happen to. :eek:

At least you made it out with the most important thing, your life :)

Best of luck to you during this difficult time jordboss.

How awful! My heart goes out to you and your family. As mentioned before, at least you are ok.

I'm so sorry to hear this. How horrible for you and your family..

Glad that you're well though, I wish you all the best!

Thanks a lot everyone. My house still hasn't been fixed! :( They're taking forever to get it all fixed! I just miss sleeping in a bed! Thanks for all your support though guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back