Back again, hopefully more active!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsofjudas

Reaction score
Hi, all!

I made this account in 2014 but was more a lurker than a participant. Since then I've been focusing on expanding my farm, working body-breaking odd jobs to fund those projects, raising a kiddo, and sneaking art in when I can.

I left my job this summer to focus more on the homestead/family and recover from work-related injuries. Long story short, Tamas are evidentially a great anxiety distraction for me! I've been having a lot of fun playing with and expanding my collection. My 5-year-old also loves them and I just got him his first p1.

Since I'm back into art again I'd like to try my hand at customizing Tamas and hope to begin experimenting soon!

It's nice to meet you all! Don't be shy and feel free to say hi, DM me any time, or follow on Instagram (same name). I really love making friends. C:

~Judas💚🌱

Welcome back to TamaTalk!
Love the mothra there in your profile picture. Sounds like you're a busy person, but it's always good to come back and relax with some tamagotchis!

See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back