Back from emergency room

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk2334

Reaction score
:gozarutchi: I had problems moving my arm so we went to the doctor 8:15 to 10:30 he didn't know, then another doctor he stuck a needle then puss came out ew!!!!!! Then he said were going to have to do surgery. I was scared. I just got back today. I have stiches and not able to move my arm. It was very shocking and I did nothing to my arm. But, I am back.

hi i am so sorry about your arm are you ok? and i was wondering what is puss is it like cat hair or somthing?

Yes, but this Tuesday I have to go get stitches removed I think I just got home yesterday!

man that sounds reeeaaaalllll bad :p :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

My 2nd day home, I am doing good but, might have to go back to the Doctor this Tuesday and this Monday is cheerleadng practice! Oh, well I'll just do the cheers!

im sorry about your arm but i thought we were talking about tamas :)

ow i know how you feel i had a sleding accadent and got stichis on my face

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight is cheerleading practice this will be hard!

I get the heebie jeebies just thinking about getting stiches... it must be scary actually setting them @_@!! :unsure:

In 2 weeks... I will go back to the orthipedic doctor which is a doctor that does stuff with bones! :gozarutchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back