Back from loong ago (:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Musicnotes.

Reaction score
Okay, so hi. My name is Kelsea, I'm 14, I turn fifteen in October. Um, I'm a libra, I guess it suits me, I'm a very balanced person. <_< I'm around 5'6, and I have very tanned skin and medium-length black hair.

I love P!ATD, All Time Low, Cobra Starship, Kelly Carkson, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones.

Favorite movies... well, I love Blades of Glory, and lots of movies wth Drew Barrymore. I love romantic comedies, too. :)

I like to watch Friends, That 70s show, Degrassi, Grey's Anatomy, the Simpsons, and Everybody looves Raymond.

Oh yeah, I live in PEI, Canada, and pumpkin pastries are delicious. (L)

EDIT: I forgot to say that I had an account on here like 2 years ago, then I got bored. Now I'm back.. but I can't help with any tamagotchi stuff :/ I forget the name o fit... but it definetely had 'tama' in it <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and welcome back to TT :) Hope you like it here, and if you need a friend, just Pm me.

Okay, so hi. My name is Kelsea, I'm 14, I turn fifteen in October. Um, I'm a libra, I guess it suits me, I'm a very balanced person. :rolleyes: I'm around 5'6, and I have very tanned skin and medium-length black hair.
I love P!ATD, All Time Low, Cobra Starship, Kelly Carkson, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones.

Favorite movies... well, I love Blades of Glory, and lots of movies wth Drew Barrymore. I love romantic comedies, too. :)

I like to watch Friends, That 70s show, Degrassi, Grey's Anatomy, the Simpsons, and Everybody looves Raymond.

Oh yeah, I live in PEI, Canada, and pumpkin pastries are delicious. (L)

EDIT: I forgot to say that I had an account on here like 2 years ago, then I got bored. Now I'm back.. but I can't help with any tamagotchi stuff :/ I forget the name o fit... but it definetely had 'tama' in it :(
Once you said PEI, I nearly died. Send me a PM, and I think you and guess why.

Hello and welcome back to tamatalk.com i am 13 and my birthday is october the 11th so we are both libras!! YAY!!! if you ever need any help with anything just email me or send me a pm see you on the forums hope you have fun!!! and like RawryCakes.x said if you ever need a friend just pm me :rolleyes: .

Heyy~

I'm Krystal. 8D You're 5'6? Darn, just about an inch taller than me. x33 I hope you have on the site and make some friends. :3

Krystal~

Latest posts

Back